Arranged Vivah - 5

I Was having Requests for daily Updates due to locked Down!!?? 😂😂

Ok i'll try my best for daily updates but please it's humble request from my side too that try to give inline comments atleast who only Write " Update Soon ".. 🙄😁

Everyone had dinner At the table..

Sana was missing as usual..

Which made Sid more impatient because he wanted to see her again and again..

He really cursed himself for ignoring her and having all this conditions put up for her after marriage..

He saw like always her food was being taken up to her room by the servant..

He only could eat a few bites and got up..

He is feeling bad now for some reason..

He is unable to focus properly on anything..

All this is killing him!

He has done wrong and he doesn't know how to corect it!?

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

Sid went upstairs angry at himself..

He just cannot forget her face and he wants to see her again..

He went to bed but couldn't sleep he is having a hard time closing his eyes..

He just lay there with open eyes trying to recall the day he was married and he brought her home..

How he never lifted her veil to see her face

He kept remembering the crying form of his bride he left on the bed without giving her any importance..

He was there at day but didn't Entered in the room because at that time his ego was so big to not accept her and Face her.. He just left her and get to one of his friend's house..

It's been this long and she never showed her face to him..

Why??

just because I asked her to. She did everything for me , prepared my clothes ,watch wallet, towel, shoes ,coffee , food , medication..

Everything a wife needs to do for a husband..

Why did I not realize it!?

Even though I kept her away..

she made me get use to her preparing things for me..

She made things so much easier to find for me even being away from me....