Arranged Vivah - 1

A Cover For the SS😝😁- Mine Creation

A Cover For the SS😝😁- Mine Creation..😋🙈

It's completely different from the introduction Part...... 😇

Four days before marriage :-

They are meeting for the v first time. They have not seen each other even in the picture.

Reason?

He is her family’s choice and she wants to accept him blindly.

On the other hand, he is not happy with this marriage. So he has no interest in seeing her. He has come to tell her the truth.

“Listen, I have no interest in this marriage,” He said.

Without Even Seeing Shehnaaz, “I was never in a relationship before because I just can't stand off the name of Relationship so Marriage is so far.. For my dii , I cannot turn down this proposal. I want you to reject me and just say no to this marriage. We don’t have any future together. It's better to not get together..”, He left not Even looking at Once.

Leaving her all messed up.... She don't know How to tell her Parents about this! Her parents was so happy When Superstar Sidharth Shukla's Elder Sister Approached to them..

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

Rashmi Sid's Elder sister saw her in gurudwara.. She was just fallen in love with her inn, her smile and her angelic heart..

After that Rashmi Saw her helping a blind old man crossing the road and one Time helping Street childern with their food....

And just at that time rashmi knows that this girl will Be her little Brother's Wife..

She take out all the information of shehnaaz and was so happy knowing that she's well educated and have good Morals but feel really bad knowing about her Parents..

When She talk to Sidharth..

HE Said, " please dii.. You know na.. I don't belive in relationship.. I just don't want to marry.. ".

" sid.. Aise kaise tum nhi shaadi kroge! You have to marry shehnaaz.. And it's my final decision.. ", Rashmi Declared with no room for discussion..

" but dii.. She's 27.. And I'm 39 Yrs old.. We have 12 yrs Age difference.. How Can you Even think like this!? ", Sidharth trying to show that he's angry but he's just messed up.. His sister is not agreeing with his Decision..