✰Chapter 15✰

"Well, you tell him Han Solo just stole back the Millennium Falcon for good," Dad states.

"This is the Millennium Falcon? You're Han Solo?" the girl marvels, a thick accent lacing her words.

"I used to be," Dad states, travelling to the cockpit of the ship. I follow closely behind.

"This is the ship that made the Kessel Run in 14 parsecs?" the girl asks, chasing after us.

"Twelve!" I correct her.

Dad scoffs. "Fourteen," he mocks.

We enter the cockpit and suddenly, I'm the nine-year-old girl again that my dad used to take flying all the time. Mom would never let us leave the planet, but I loved flying in this ship, especially when Chewie would let me help him.

"Hey!" Dad calls to the others and walks back, but I stay behind, resting my folded arms on the back of one of the seats. I look down and find BB-8 right by my side.

"What happened?" I ask him softly and he beeps a few times. "Attack on Jakku. I knew it." I sigh. "Don't worry, BB-8. We'll go home soon."

I decide to head back to the others. The boy has put on one of Dad's old jackets. "This droid needs to go back to the Resistance base as soon as possible!" I hear the girl say.

"He's carrying a map to Luke Skywalker," the boy adds and we stop in our tracks.

I look down at BB-8. "Is that true? Did Poe find it?" I ask him in a hushed tone and he beeps once. "Oh, my God."

"You knew him," the boy concludes from our expressions.

"Yeah," Dad says, chuckling softly. "I knew him. I knew Luke."

Their eyes travelled to me. "I knew him too. I knew all of them," I say. "He and I are the last of the Jedi."

A bonking sound appears over our heads. "Oh, don't tell me a Rathtar's gotten loose. Raven, I thought you checked their cages this morning!" Dad calls, running out of the Falcon.

I chase after him. "I did!"

"Did you say Rathtars?" the boy calls, running after us. "You're not hauling Rathtars on this freighter, are you?"

We stop at a control panel. "We're hauling Rathtars," I say, checking the security cameras.

"Oh, great," Dad groans. "It's the Guavian Death Gang. Must've tracked us from Nantoon."

"What's a Rathtar?" the girl asks.

"They're big and dangerous," I say. "Trust me, you don't want to run into one. Ever heard of the Trillia Massacre?"

"No," she says, somewhat questioningly.

"Good," I state. I motion to my father who is walking ahead of us. "He's taking three of them to King Prana."

"Three? How did you get 'em on board?" the boy asks.

"I used to have a bigger crew," Dad says. He opens a hatch in the floor. "Get below and stay there until I say so, and don't even think about taking the Falcon."

"What about BB-8?" the girl asks.

"He stays with me," I say.

"Until we get rid of the gang. Then you can have him and be on your way," Dad adds.

"What about the Rathtars? Where are you keeping them?" the boy inquires.

A loud thud appears behind them and I chuckle as they yelp. One of the Rathtars, the female one, has thrown itself against the window. I wave my hand and it calms down.