Blast from the past

You weren't sure how long you had been out for but when you woke up you weren't in Gellert's room or even your own,you had no idea where you where. You had a headache and are feeling sick,you are tied to a chair in a small room,that had a small window you could only see that it was going dark threw it.

The only furniture in the room apart from the chair you are sitting on,is a table near the door,you moved around to see if you could get the ropes lose,but you only succeeded in getting rope burn.

You heard footsteps approaching,you were about to meet your kidnapper. The door opens and a man walked into the room. He wasn't overly tall and on the skinny side,he had short dark brown hair and blue eyes,he is clean shaven.
" Who are you? And where am I?" You demand of him
"Your in your new home,y/n" he tells you, sitting on the edge of the table.
"How do you know my name?"
"You really don't remember me do you?" He asks almost hurt,you shake your head no.

He stands up and walks over to you and says
"Allow me to jog your memory" and he opens some of his shirt,to reveal a scar on his chest over his heart."You almost killed me y/n" you now knew who he is
"Caplan Bordmann,they said you died" you say, he laughs at you
"No didn't you listen,I said you almost killed me" he says grabbing you ruffly by the chin"That was one first date I'll never forget" he adds,letting go of you"well until you cursed me"

"You were trying to rape me" you say angrily
"Oh well...that's in the past,now we have our whole future together" Caplan tells you
"You know Grindelwald will kill you when he finds me" you inform him
"Don't worry,he won't find us ever again" Caplan tells you
"It doesn't matter how long I'm here for,you won't change my feelings"
"Don't tell me you love that psychopath?" He questions, horrified
"Gellert Grindelwald is a better man than you'll never be,and yes I do love him" you say angrily. He pulls out his wand,and a spell hits you in the face.

When you awoke the second time,every where is dark even though your eyes are open. There's a pounding in your head and ribs and your stomach hurts.
"Welcome back to the world of the living" you hear Caplan's voice
"What have you done to me,I can't see" you ask
"Oh,just blinded you,broke some ribs and starve you" Caplan says casually.