Thinking of you.

A/n this part is just Gellert's thoughts.

Gellert left Caplan's room and summoned Veranda, telling her to search Nurmengard for Caplan Bordmann,and when found bring him to the living room. As of now Nurmengard is in total lock down. All followers had been ordered to return and await forthcoming orders.

Gellert is stood in the living room awaiting Caplan to be found and brought to him,as much as he would like to kill him outright, Gellert needed to know where you were. He needed you in his life. Even though Veranda had complained to him plenty of times that you were not suitable for the job of his right hand, because you where too childish,he had dismissed her whining every time. Credence loved you like the big sister he had never had,you loved to give him the childhood he never had, Queenie loved to tease you, especially about him you are very good friends with her and Abernathy was your source of amusement but even he respects you,and the rest of the followers feared you,almost as much as they feared himself.

Veranda seemed to be the only one to not like you,but she could easily be replaced. And then there was himself,he had always admired your loyalty.

He was amused by your strange behaviour and childish antics with Credence,when you were not teaching him magic. And somewhere along the line Gellert found himself enjoying your company more and more. He would always go looking for you,to talk about anything or to simply watch you read.

It was only then he had realised his attraction to you,and was over joyed to find out you shared his feelings,when you had kissed him for the first time. But over the last two months he had almost gone back to his old self, constantly angry with everyone around him,hardly sleeping and not even taking breaks. But the only thing that got him to sleep for a few hours each night,was the dream's about you,and the small amount of time you had been in a relationship together.

He smiled to himself at the thought of him being able to make you blush so easily. It was one of his favourite things to do with you - well things you could do out in the open - he had to only make a suggestive comment or just kiss you and you'd blush like crazy, then Queenie would tease you and you would get your own back on him.

That's when it came to him, standing waiting for the traitor to be found, that he Gellert Grindelwald the greatest wizard of all time is in love with you.