٤٧

jeongguk sat in the cafe, waiting for the other male. he was wearing a plain short sleeve shirt with black pants and of course, the classic white mask. soon enough, jeongguk heard the small bell chime and heard the male, who he had been previously waiting for, muttering a string of apologies for being late with occasional curses at himself since he was 'out of shape'.

"ya know you can take a seat right?"

the ravenette grinned cheekily, though the brunette couldn't see it, jungkook's eyes crinkling was enough to tell him how huge the grin was. 

"you had to talk?"
"can i catch my breath first? i ran all the way here."
"you could've asked me, i could've picked you up."

inhaling thorougly, taehyung gave a beautiful boxy smile to jeogguk, slightly upset that he couldn't see his bunny smile, but his mind couldn't mimic the image perfectly. jeongguk now took notice of the black shirt with some writing on it that honestly made no sense, denim jacket, and black pants that taehyung wore.

"um, so?"

awkwardness loomed over the air, both males thinking of the same thing;

this is like the third time i met him face to face and i fell in love with him?

"i love you!" jeongguk blurted out, hoping to make the situation better but it just made it worse.

"y-you have to stop saying that," a hue of red decorated taehyung's cheeks as he sunk into his chair a bit more.

"im not lieing. i actually do."

"but, your company, your fans. what about them, im pretty sure they wouldn't approve of you seeing a man."

jeongguk carefully intertwined his fingers with taehyung's - this was what made jeongguk fall in love with him, the fact that taehyung readily gave up on everything for others, but he also hoped that taehyung would stop that.

"those fans will stay by my side who are true, and besides, i would have you. what more would i need? that is, if you reciprocate the same feelings."

taking taehyung's silence as a no, just slowly started untangling his hands with taehyung's. was he really loved by many but failed to be loved by the person he loved with all his heart?

but before his hands could fully leave taehyung's, the brunette quickly entangled both their hands together and squeaked out, "iloveyoutooforareallylongtimebutiwasshyandithoughtthatyouwouldntthinkofmethesameway."

jeongguk smiled at taehyung with fondness evident in his eyes. he reached for the menu, covering both their faces from the public view, unhooking the mask from his place and then connecting his lips with taehyung's who at first stayed frozen against the slightly rougher lips but soon melted in the kiss.

"hey tae,"

"hmm?"

"will you be my boyfriend?"

- yee -

- like, comment, and vote -