Changing Room

[SMUT]
° This is absolute shit, I recommend the next one instead, I hate this a lot

Era: Danger Days ¦¦¦¦¦¦ Setting/Plot Thingy: Their wives take them to a mall, meet up, and split to go do whatever the fuck girls do at malls. Frank and Gee make a dash to a changing room to get some smashing on-- risque.

________________________________________________________________________________

Jamia and Lindsey had been planning a little meet-up at the mall for about 59624064 weeks, and were obviously going to drag their husbands along with them. Contrary to the belief of their wives, Frank and Gerard were happy to be going out since they hadn't seen one another in at least 2 months. 

*Casually skip to them @ the mall being I'm an impatient mother fucker*

"Okay. Jamia and Frank should be here soon.." said Lindsey, tapping away at her phone screen most likely texting Jamia. Gerard nodded, while seeming nonchalant,  inside he had butterflies. Even though he had known Frank forever, the feeling he'd get anytime he's near has been the same. 

Suddenly Gerard saw Lindsey smile while turned around. Without any warning, arms wrapped around him from behind, squeezing his body. A squeak had escaped his mouth, and a giggle came from near his ear. Gerard spun around, and was face-to-face with the [GREASY] tattoo [ITALIAN] covered [RAT] man, Frank.

"Frankie!" he smiled, returning the hug. Obviously they're dramatic, but after being around each other for like 5 years, then being apart for a few months is quite boring and lame. Lindsey and Jamia had already started to gossip like they've been chatting for centuries. The men separated and stared at their wives.

"So-" Gerard had started, but Jamia interrupted with Lindsey clapping; "Lindsey and I are going to walk around and do girl things, if you guys don't mind. Because we're totally going to have so much fun, you two can hang out!" 

It was abrupt, but the guys nodded. Frank glanced at Gerard quickly, then turned to his wifey, "That sounds good. It is a great chance to get to chill with Gee after being apart for so long." Gerard opened his mouth to respond, but Frank put a finger up and he shut it. 

"Fabulous. If you guys need anything, just call or text one of us." Lindsey grinned, kissing Gerard happily. Jamia gave Frank a quick peck on the lips and faster than a thoroughbred, the girls were gone. 

Frank turned to Gerard with a slight grin on his face. Gerard's face felt warm, the butterflies in his stomach hadn't gone away yet, and the look on Frank's face was making them worse.. his eyes locked with the younger mans. His mind was going crazy for some reason, thinking about how they used to be pretty intimate, but for no reason at all. There were a few moments of silence before Frank sighed, "What do you want to do?". Gerard bit his bottom lip, and shrugged. "No idea...", and with a light giggle and a playful tone, he softly added ".you". 

Frank smiled and rolled his eyes, joking punching Gerard's arm. 

*Insert them going to do something because I don't know what to put, but like here*

The two were joking around, running around a mostly empty wing of the mall like idiots. There was an American Eagle near the end of the wing. Gerard noticed it, and stopped dead in his tracks. Frank stopped right behind him,, basically a sliding stop. A bright red dyed head of Gerard spun around swiftly, grabbing Frank's wrist and dragging him toward the store.

"What're you doing??", he asked, following his friend. Gerard smiled as they entered the clothing store, pulling the shorter man to the pants section.. "There's these jeans I've wanted for quite some time,, I haven't had time to try them on, but they look nice on people". Frank nodded, a little 'hmm' was all he said.