Post Show

[SMUT]

Era: The Black Parade ||| Setting: Backstage,, Post Show
~ Gerard had been teasing Frank through the whole show on TBPWS, which obviously wasn't a good idea because after he had something to take care of.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------

Frank's P.O.V
______________

We were playing through the final song for this one show on our Tour; and by 'we' I mean the band, My Chemical Romance.
It went pretty well, but when Gerard started getting touchy ; with himself and me, I started to lose it.
Through the song, even though I was playing my guitar like normal, my eyes weren't focused on it. Since they were, well, focused on the lead vocalists body as he bounced around on the stage. Oh, we were playing loud, the audience was loud,, yet I practically went deaf to everything but my thoughts.
Oh fuck, he's so hot. What I wouldn't give to fuck him right here, right now.

Speak of the devil; Gerard walked backwards to me, reaching a hand out as he spun around.
The pants I was wearing were already uncomfortably tight, but now it's unbearable.
The taller man had placed his index finger on my forehead, and dragged it down..
over my cheek, down my neck, and slowly down my chest. His white dyed hair was ruffled, which didn't help anything.
My fingers were still going at the strings to my disliking, because I'd rather them be all over Gerard Way.. not just on him, even in him; pleasuring him.
As he turned around and started being chaotic again, a single word escaped my mouth, "Fuck."

After what seemed like centuries, it was finally the cadence of the song.. then it was done.
Quickly, without telling anyone at all, I took my guitar off, walked to the edge of the stage and sat it down, speeding away.
"Frank?" coming from Gerard was the last thing I heard as I awkwardly walked to my dress room.

"Jesus fuck- thank god that these pants help hide boners," I groaned to myself, unbuttoning and unzipping the tight black pants in an attempt to relieve pressure.
But in turn, as I looked at my erection, images of Gerard flashed through my mind..

On his knees in front of me while I fuck his mouth, then flipping him over and fucking his brains out.

Randomly, a knock sounded on the door. All the air left my lungs and I went numb.
A concerned voice spoke from the other side, "Hey, uh,, Frankie? Are you in there?". It was Gerard, fucking hell.
My lip found its way to my teeth, and awkwardly responded, "..... yes."

"Do you mind if I come in?"
"Ummmmm- yeah, sure, just.."
I attempted to push my dick back into my pants and pull them up, but it wasn't looking to cooperate and I was too slow.
Gerard pushed the door open and stopped in his spot.. just staring. He didn't have his black marching band jacket on anymore, just a casual t-shirt.

My mouth opened to speak, but nothing came out. My face was hot as I moved my hands to cover my boner.
The cause of this problem turned around and closed the door, then turned back to me, an eyebrow raised; "So, 's that why you left in a hurry? You had a boner- from what, me?"

Embarrassment filled my whole body, I still didn't speak, but stood still like a statue.
Gerard took a few steps forward, crossing his arms, "Is it?"
My head slowly nodded, my eyes avoiding his.
"Okay then, good to know you aren't sick or anything..", and he took more steps toward me.. I looked up and groaned, which he responded with a surprised face.

"What? Do you want me to fuck you, here and now?" he said, putting a hand on my shoulder.
Something in my brain clicked, and I lifted a hand up to pull his off my shoulder, gripping his wrist.
"No, but not gonna lie, I really want to fuck you.", my eyes scanned him up-and-down, admiring his body.