Squad Mitsuba Assembled

I woke up early the next day and got ready to head out.

I was about to head out when a knock came on my door.

"Y/N, it's me." I heard Christina say on the other side of the door.

"Just a second!" I ran to the door to meet with Christina.

I saw she was in uniform.

"Ready to go?" She asked

"Yeah." I smiled at her.

After that we were on our way to the station.

Once we got there I saw Yuu, Shinoa, Yoichi, Kimizuki, and Guren were there along with Mitsuba that we have yet to meet.

'Alright. From here on out, every choice I make matters. I have to stop what's to come and save everyone.' I thought as we walked over to them.

"I see you guys are the other new recruits. You two are late. I will let it slip this time, but don't let it happen again!" Mitsuba said red in the face.

"We won't." Christina said.

"Yes, this is Y/N. And that is Christina. Y/N, Christina this is Mitsuba. She will be on your squad along with Shinoa, Yuichiro, Kimizuki, and Yoichi starting today." Guren said.

"Alright team, you know your orders now let's head out." Shinoa said.

We were about to head out but Guren quickly grabbed my arm.

"Be careful. It can be dangerous out there." He said then let my arm go and then he quickly walked away.

'What a weird guy...' I thought then shrugged to myself.

-A little later-

"Man, I can hardly recognize what this place used to look like anymore... Hey now that I think about it, Y/N, weren't You, Christina, and Yuu-chan out here as privates for the army, before you three joined out class?" Yoichi asked.

"Yeah, but that ended when we got suspended, because Yuu got us in trouble." I said smiling.

"Hey~! I said I was sorry!" Yuu said and I just chuckled.

"Why are you laughing?! Do you think being out here is a laughing matter? You may have killed those things near the walls, but those one's are weak! The farther away from the walls you get the more tougher they are! If you're not prepared to fight then leave now, we don't need people who aren't serious to fight with us." Mitsuba ranted then turned around flipping her cape.

"Newbies..." She mumbled.

"Is she always like that?" Kimizuki asked.

Shinoa started laughing.

"Can she be anymore adorable? She's getting nervous, because she doesn't want you dying on her watch." She continued to laugh and start walking again and we followed.