The Truth Comes Out

"Why is the room spinning..." I murmured.

"It's a side affect to the drug. It will go away in a few minutes." Kureto said.

"Whatever you say, buddy. But if I get stoned by this like I accidentally did when I was a child who thought weed was grass and ate it and got high off of it. You owe me." I blurted out not paying attention to what I was saying.

I blinked a few times.

"Looks like the drug is in effect." Kureto said.

Shinya was laughing.

"Seriously? What kind of kid thinks weed is grass. Let alone eats grass in the first place?" He said continuing to laugh at me.

"I started eating the grass, because I hadn't eaten anything for almost three days. If I hadn't had any form of substance in my body I would have died. I never knew my parents prior to meeting Tet. Who gave me a small fragment of a memory of my mother and father. I can't believe my father would buy my mother and do that stuff to her. She didn't deserve any of that..." I said.

Shinya stopped laughing and looked at me with a glossed over look.

"Enough about personal business, let's get down to the information about our world." Kureto said.

"Okay~" I said happily.

"Damn, I'm already starting to feel loopy." I laughed.

"First question. How did you come to our world? Is there some type of portal we are unaware of." Kureto said.

"I don't know how I came to your world. But I do plan to find out so I can someday return home." I said smiling brightly.

"Okay... Question two. How did you obtain those abilities you showed at Shinjuku?"

"My mother was an Angel. I just learned of it when I met Tet, as I mentioned before. My mother gave me her powers and I just awakened my powers and as you saw I... Lost control... And killed... Many people..." I said starting to tear up.

"It's my fault they died and there's nothing I can do to bring them back..." I said letting out everything I have been holding in these past few days.

As I was crying I realized I was in front of the Hiragi's.

I quickly tried to compose myself.

"Sorry, you must think I'm annoying right now crying in front of you. I won't do it again." I said apologizing.

"I think I've heard enough. I have decided that you are not a threat to Humanity. I think you just need someone to teach you how to use these powers at your fingertips." He said holding out his hand.

"Join us, Y/N L/N, and here I can grant you unimaginable power. Together with your abilities combined with our strength we can take over the Vampires, no the whole world. Just take my hand and we will lead us all to victory." He said continuing to hold out his hand to me as he spoke.

I looked at his hand

"I'm sorry, but I'm going to have to refuse this offer. Guren may be an ass, and a hypocrite and so many other things. But I do care about him and want to continue following his lead. And by the end of the day, no matter how questionable his actions may be. He still looks out for his family. I don't want to betray his trust. So I will pass but thank you for the offer." I said getting up from where I was sitting.

"Why would you still follow someone you obviously can't stand?" Kureto asked.

"Isn't that the same as asking 'why do people do stupid things when they are in love?'" I asked him and I left the room.

...

Kureto was left with a bitter feeling as soon as she left.

'All this time she had feelings for Guren... Did Guren know. What is he planning on using her for? In the end, all I got from her was her back story and the fact that she was an Angel from a different world. There was no information on how she got here. But why do I hate the idea of Guren and her together?" Kureto continued to think things over.

"So frustrating..." Kureto said.

'I'll think about this more later, right now I have to question Guren on a few things.'

...

As I walked out of the building I saw Guren waiting for me and I suddenly remembered the kiss and my face turned red.

"What did they want?" Guren asked calmly.

"They just wanted answers that's all." I said looking to the side.

"And they also asked me to join them..." I said.

"And what did you tell them?" He asked calmly.

'He seems too calm right now...'

"I refused. I told them I would rather follow you than them." I said.

His eyes widened.

Then they went back to normal size.

He then got closer to me.

I tensed.

"Have you thought about our discussion from before? What do you say? Stay here with me. Forever." He said.

He whispered the 'forever' part in my ear.

"Guren. I know you don't want it to happen, but I have to go home at some point. I was never meant to be here in the first place. I admit. I have been too careless and made relationships that I shouldn't have. And now that I have made that mistake it's going to be hard on you guys when I leave. But you have to understand, you guys want to protect your world, because you love your world. And I want to protect my world, because I love my world and have a home there. You have to understand. I'm sorry Guren. I can't stay with you forever. Please understand." I said as I pushed him off of me and walked in the opposite direction from where he stood.

...

'Did I just get rejected? No, that can't be it... She just needs time to realize how much she loves me. Yeah. She'll come around eventually...' Guren thought and then smirked.

'I'll play nice for now, but I'm not giving her up to anyone or anything.'

She's MINE.

...