Meet Crowley

We were out of the walls taking a break from a mission to eat lunch, before we meet up with Guren at Shinjuku.

I was sitting next to Yoichi and Christina eating some canned beans, while talking with Shinoa and Mitsuba.

Christina nodding along with whatever we said, and Yoichi laughing at jokes that were made.

Kimizuki was in the street trying to hot-wire a car with Yuu bugging him like a little brother does to there sibling.

"Woah! You can hot-wire a car!" I heard Yuu say from behind me on the street to Kimizuki.

I then heard the car start up behind me, and I looked toward the noise.

My eyes widened and I ran over to the car.

"Woah! It's been so long since I've seen a working car! Can I try driving?!" I asked with pleading eyes.

'I have been missing my baby from the other world. Man, she must be collecting dust.' I internally cried, missing my old car.

"And since when have you been able to drive? You have zero experience on the wheel. Not a chance." Kimizuki stated.

"Do I though?" I asked him.

"Tell you what, if you can show to me you can drive, I'll let you touch, and possibly drive, on the drivers seat." He said getting in the passenger seat.

I then got in the drivers seat and buckled my seat belt.

I then took hold of the steering wheel, shifted the gear to reverse, looked behind me, and slowly backed up, avoiding any incoming debris.

I then did a y-turn so I could face the right direction to drive.

I then started driving forward, avoiding anything that could cause harm to the vehicle.

Then I found a safe place to park and then I looked at him smiling.

"So... How'd I do?" I said grinning cheekily.

"That was... Nearly perfect. Where'd you learn how to drive? Didn't you spend your childhood in captivity?" He asked bewildered.

"Oh, umm-I-uh... Read some books to teach myself, so I guess the rest came... Naturally?" I said hoping he'd believe me.

He looked at me and blinked a little then shrugged.

"Whatever, at least I know you're not as hopeless as that idiot." Kimizuki stated as we got out of the car and walked over to the others.

"Hey! I heard that!" Yuu said.

As they were fighting Shinoa sighed and got in the drivers seat.

We all looked at her for a moment then blinked once.

Twice...

And...

We all started laughing.

"Shinoa, how is it that you're so short you aren't even tall enough to drive?" I said laughing so hard my stomach hurt.

"You can't even see over the steering wheel!" Kimizuki stated laughing while holding his stomach.

"Shinoa, you're way too short!" Yuu said laughing.

Christina giggled a little trying hard not to laugh.

Shinoa looked down and got out her weapon as we were all laughing.

"Oh? You think so, huh!" She said as she whacked us with her weapon.

-A little later-

"Shinoa, I get why they were hit, but why was I hit as well..." Christina grumbled.