INTRODUCTION

― ❝ I want to be with you, but we can't rewrite the stars, farkle.❞
    ❝ I'm gonna prove you wrong.❞

  OR

― ❝ in which farkle's and primrose's family have been feuding for quite some time now and primrose and farkle happen to be the only ones who get along.❞

EXTENDED SUMMARY

the mcclain family and the minkus family have been feuding for as long as anyone can remember. everyone is so use to the two families fighting, they were shocked when farkle and primrose met they didn't start fighting. they're actually the only ones between the two families that get along.

the sad thing is that they have to hang out when their family isn't at one of their houses or they have to hang out somewhere else like topanga's because with their families around each other not good things happen. besides their families hating each other farkle and primrose have been the best of friends ever since they met the first day of preschool.

it was at recess and primrose noticed farkle sitting alone on the swings so being her friendly self she walked over and sat down on the seeing next to him. he was shocked that a pretty girl like her was next to him and he was even more shocked when she talked to him.

ever since then the two have always been their for each other. they stayed by each others side through everything. when middle school came around primrose was starting to realize these feelings she had for her best friend. feelings that were more romantic than platonic and that scared her.

she tried pushing them away, tried not thinking of them, but she just can't help feeling all happy and giddy inside when she's around farkle.

what she didn't know was that farkle has felt the same way ever since he knew what love was. he has been wanting to tell her, but hasn't in fear of ruining the great friendship he holds so close to his heart.

now it's almost the end of middle school for farkle, primrose and their friends. together they have to struggle with their families, personal problems, relationships.

farkle and primrose figures if they can survive the last few years of middle school together, surely they can survive four years of high school, right?

THE CAST. . . .

PIPER CURDA AS PRIMROSE MCCALIN
the kind-hearted fashionista

PIPER CURDA AS PRIMROSE MCCALINthe kind-hearted fashionista