CHAPTER ONE!

(this is primrose's bedroom, the doors on the right side of the room lead to her balcony)

Farkle and Primrose have been the best of friends ever since they were in preschool.

The sad thing is that their families don't like each other. Primrose couldn't think of someone better for a best friend and she didn't understand why their families had this stupid feud going on. Whenever she would ask her parents about it, they would just change the subject.

Recently she realized her romantic feelings she has for her best friend and she hasn't told anyone besides, Delaney Jennings, her best friend who was like a sister to her.

Delaney always tells her that she would just tell Farkle and get it over with.

But Primrose always has this worry that their families would find out and something wrong would happen if she ever told Farkle and besides Farkle loves Riley and Maya, she could never compete to those two which is why she kept it a secret from everyone besides Delaney.

It was around midnight whenever there was a knock on her window that kept going that woke her up from her slumber.

Primrose sat up in her bed, rubbing her eyes as she looked over at her balcony to see a figure standing there and she wasn't surprised when she realized it was Farkle.

Primrose sighed and got out of the comfort of her bed and walked over to her balcony. She opened the right door and stared at Farkle with an unamused face. " You do realize its midnight, right?"

Farkle sent her an apologetic smile as he rubbed the back of his neck.
" Yeah. I just...I can't sleep and you're the first person I thought of to go to at this hour."

Her face softened at his words and a small smile formed on her face.
" Okay, you get the blankets and I'll go make some tea."

Farkle's face lit up as she mentioned tea. " You're famous tea?"

" The one that you always drink less than a minute when you get it?" Primrose chuckled. " Yeah, that one."

Farkle grinned as she stepped out of the way to let him in her room.

He went to get some blankets knowing where they are because of how many times he has been over while Primrose went down stairs as quietly as she could, hoping that she didn't wake any of her family.

Primrose got to the kitchen and turned the light on. She walked over to the cabinet where the kettle was at.

She opened it and cringed. " Oh crap." she mumbled when some of the pans fell and made a loud noise when they hit the floor.

She starts to pick up the pans and put them back in the cabinet and froze in mid movement when someone said, " Prim?"

She didn't need to turn around to see who it was to know it was her older sister, Xenia(you pronounce her name like zee-nee-uh).

" What are you doing?" Xenia asked and walked over to her younger sister.

Primrose looked up at her with a sheepish smile. " I couldn't sleep and so I thought if I made some tea that would help me sleep."

Xenia smiled softly, running a hand through her dark brown hair that was slightly tangled from sleeping as she bent down and help Primrose put the rest of the pans that fell. " You could've woken me without making this much noise."

" Sorry, I didn't mean to." Primrose apologized as they stood up with Xenia holding the kettle.

Now the both of them were making tea it was getting made quicker.
" Thanks for the help, Nia." Primrose smiled as she poured herself come tea in a blue colored mug.

Xenia nodded. " Anytime. I'm going back to bed if you don't need me anymore." she said and patted Primrose on the shoulder as she walked past her younger sister and back to the stairs to get to her room.

Once she knew that Xenia was gone, Primrose got out a red colored mug and poured some tea into it. After she was done, she turned off the stove and cleaned everything up. Picking up both of the mugs she walked upstairs and to her bedroom where Farkle was waiting for her outside on her balcony.

Primrose walked onto the balcony to see that Farkle was sitting one of the small couches that were out there, curled up with a fluffy blanket. She smiled softly and he looked over, smiling whenever he saw her walking over to him with the tea.

He reached towards her and did the gimme hand motion. " Gimme the tea."

Primrose giggled and sat down next to him, giving him the red colored mug and curled up with another fluffy blanket that was out there as Farkle took a sip of the tea and let out a content sigh of happiness.

" Y'know, sometimes I think you're only my friend because I make you tea." Primrose said as she took a sip of her own tea she had.

Farkle pointed at her. " Best friend." he corrected her and then took another sip of the tea. " As much as I love this tea, that's not why I'm your best friend."

Primrose smiled. " Well, that's good to know."

A comfortable silence fell between the two as they looked out at the stars and the lights of the city of New York. " I think I like your room better than mine." Farkle suddenly said which made her look at him with shock. " Seriously?"

Farkle nodded. " Yeah. I mean, I don't have a view like this." he gestured to the beautiful view in front of them.

" You have a freaking planetarium in your bedroom." Primrose stated.

She shook her head at him and took a drink of her tea. " That's honestly one of the reason why I love your room more than mine."

Farkle smiled. " Yeah, I know."

" It just always amazes me that you don't care about anything that you have like most rich kids do." Primrose admitted.

" You're not like that either and you're rich." Farkle pointed out.

She shrugged her shoulders. " Yeah, but still. You don't let anyone other than me in your room. You haven't even let Riley and Maya see it."

" I just don't want to be thought of differently." Farkle said quietly as he stared at the mug in his hands.

Primrose nodded. " I know how you feel. But I'm sure they won't think of you badly or something else like that."

Farkle sighed. " Can we not talk about this now?"

She nodded. " Sure."

Soon they eventually drank the rest of the tea they had and they continued to sit in comfortable silence. Primrose had leaned her head on his shoulder and fallen asleep. Farkle glance down at her, a soft blush rising on his cheeks. He smiles as closes his eyes and he leans his head on hers and drifts off to sleep.

A/N sorry for this chapter being so short but I hope you guys liked it! I just wanted to give you guys an idea of what farkle's and prim's friendship was like before I wrote anything else!don't forget to read some of my other books!