CHAPTER FOUR!

The next day Primrose is standing with Riley and Maya in the hallway. Delaney was not there since she was visiting her grandparents for a few days.

" You know what I like? Life. I like it when it doesn't change." Riley said to them as she closes her locker.

" We should sing our happy song." Riley suggested while Primrose shook her head.

" We don't have a happy song." Maya said.

" We should never sing a happy song." Primrose looked at Riley who smiled and said, " Not with that attitude."

The bell rang and the three girls walk into class. " So you don't want anything to change?" Maya asked Riley as they sit down and Primrose sits next to Delaney.

" I don't like change. Change fills my pockets with pennies of uncertainty." Riley replied.

" Alright, so," Corey said and Primrose looked forward to see that Belgium 1831 was written on the board and she wondered if they were actually going to learn about it. " shall we actually finding learn about what happened in Belgium 1831?"

" No!" Farkle suddenly shouts and Corey looks at him with surprise. " No?"

" I always get my hopes up and then something happens to hurt my little Farkle heart." Farkle explained. " Well, this time I refuse to believe."

" In 1831." Corey starts to say and Farkle couldn't help but grin. " Yes?"

" Wait," Farkle looks at Riley. " Anything gonna suddenly happen to you?"

" No changes," Riley shakes her head. " Loving life."

Farkle turns to Lucas. " Anything gonna happen to you?"

" Nothing ever happens to me." Lucas said to him.

" Maya?" Farkle looks over at the blonde to see that she was sleeping.

He looks behind him at Primrose. " What about you?" he looks over at Delaney. " Or you?"

" Nope." Primrose said with an amused smile on her face.

" Nada." Delaney tells him and Farkle grins as he turns back to face the front. " Oh my gosh, this is it." he excitedly said as he held on to the side of his desk.

Corey smiled and began to speak. " In 1831 Belgium-" 

" What? Y'all started without me?"

The door suddenly opened revealing a new kid. Farkle stands up and glares at the boy. " Get out!" he yells which wakes Maya up from her nap.

" Somebody in this room is going to be very surprised to see me." the new kid said.

" Is it me?" Riley asked.

" Don't know surgar, but could you be any cuter?" he asked her.

" Well," Riley smiles. " I can't answer that."

Primrose looked over, noticing that Lucas wasn't looking so happy and she assumed that he knew who this boy was.

" You got a transfer slip, kid?" Corey asked him.

" Yeah, I do." the kid hands Corey what he was holding in his hand. " Check out them grades. Here, let me sing them to you. D d d d d d f." he said, singing the last part.

Maya nodded and chuckled. " Yeah," she points at him. " I know that song."

" Isaiah Babineaux." Corey read. " From Austin, Texas."

Everyone looked over at Lucas when Corey said that. " What are you doing here, Zay?" Lucas asked him.

" Well," Zay said. " the first thing I'm doing is waiting for a better reaction from you."