CHAPTER TWO!

" Wake up, sis! It's time to get ready for school!" Xenia said as she opened the door to Primrose's room. Primrose groaned and pulled the covers over her head.

" Five more minutes." she mumbled, but then the covers were pulled away from her and she whined.

" Come on, sleepy head. I'm taking you to school." Xenia told her.

Primrose sighed and got out of bed. " Do you think Mr. Matthews will be my teacher again? He's a great teacher and all, but it's kind of getting boring with him being our teacher every year."

Xenia chuckled. " Well, it's a new year so maybe you'll get a new teacher. You won't find out until you get there so hurry it up." she said as she walked out of Primrose's room.

After taking a quick shower Primrose got dressed she got her backpack and Xenia drove her to school.

Saying goodbye to her sister she walked into the school and met up with Delaney. " So, are we gonna talk about what happened with you and you know who last night?" Delaney asked.

Primrose shrugged her shoulders as she closed her locker. " Nothing happened between us."

Delaney stared at her. " But you said you fell asleep on him."

Primrose nods. " Yeah. I leaned my head on his shoulder and I fell asleep. It's as simple as that."

Delaney shakes her head. " I dunno. I think there's something going on between you two."

Primrose shakes her head, hoping that no one could see her blush. " Nothing is going on, okay?" she said as she noticed Riley, Maya and Farkle walking over and she quickly said,
" Oh, hey guys."

Riley smiles. " Hi, Prim. Hi, Delaney."

Primrose pointed at Riley's and Maya's feet. " What happened to your shoes?"

Maya shrugged her shoulders. " We forgot them."

Delaney chuckled. " That doesn't surprise me."

Lucas walked over to them and things suddenly became awkward between him and Riley. Primrose almost forgot that they kissed on the subway.

" Oh, hi." Riley said.

Lucas nods. " Hey."

Riley then continues to stare at him as he awkwardly says, " Hi....Hey."

" Hey." Riley finally says.

" Okay, this is just sad." Primrose said and Delaney and Farkle nodded in agreement.

" This happened all summer." Maya said with an annoyed look on her face.

" Hey." Lucas said.

Maya sighed. " Okay, you guys have to eventually talk about it."

" She's right." Lucas pointed at her.

" Hi." Riley awkwardly smile.

Lucas then looked back at Riley. " Oh, hey."

The bell then rang signally for day to begin.

" Glad we talked about it." Riley said and Lucas nodded. " Yeah, me too."

" Bye." Riley said.

" Hey." Lucas said, then shook his head and walked into the classroom and Riley followed.

" That was awkward." Delaney said.

Primrose nodded. " Yeah, it was." she said and the three of them walk into the classroom shocked to see that their teacher wasn't Mr. Matthews.