CHAPTER THREE!

" The new world." Corey says the next day at school.

" People who live their whole lives in a certain world travel to a new land of new feelings and new opportunities."

Both Riley and Lucas look up at him and then back at each other as Corey continues to speak.

" Having no idea on how to behave in this new society." Corey finishes.

" Lucas, what did you tell him?" Riley asked and it was obvious both of them were uncomfortable.

" Nothing. I am also uncomfortable." Lucas said as he stared forward.

" Wait, so Mr. Matthews doesn't know that Riley kissed Lucas?" Farkle whispered.

Maya grins as she shakes her head.
" No."

Primrose chuckles as she leans back in the seat. " Well, this should be interesting."

" So, everything he says is making them uncomfortable?" Farkle questions with an amused smile on his face.

Primrose and Delaney nod as Maya says, " Uh-huh."

" Shall we take advantage of this?" Farkle asks.

" It would be wrong if we didn't." Delaney joins in.

Maya shrugs her shoulders. " How could we not?"

Farkle grins. " I will begin."

He then stands up and says, " So, Mr. Mathews, tell me. After you've taken the courage to close your eyes and take the face of the new world in your trembling hands..."

Corey stares at him. " What are you trying to say, Farkle?"

Farkle put his hands on his desk. " Are you suppose to be a couple next or what?"

Corey's eyes widened. " Huh?"

" Oh, you don't understand my question? Perhaps my dear friend miss Maya Penelope Hart could help me out." Farkle gestures to Maya who was starting at him with a death glare.

Sarah, who was sat next to Maya, leans over to her with an amused grin as she says, " Penelope."

Maya glares at Farkle. " Farkle..."

Farkle raises his hands up in defense.
" It came out. It just came out." he says this again as he sits back down.

" Penelope?" Lucas smirks as he looks at Maya.

Maya glares at him. " You really wanna mess with me right now, Huckleberry?"

He shakes his head quickly. " No."

Maya nods. " 'Cause you've done quite enough, haven't you?" she then does the kissy face.

" Maya!" Lucas warns and Riley says,
" Maya!" right after he does.

Maya had an amused smile on her face as she looks at Corey. " Mr. Matthews, I think what Farkle is trying to say is once you've kissed..."

Riley's eyes grow wide as she stares forward in fear." Yeep."

" The shores of this new world I bet your friends from the old world would want to hear about how the new world is, and if you don't tell them, well that's just selfish." Maya explained.

Primrose nods in agreement and points at her. " Me and Delaney totally agree with that." she says and Delaney nods.

" What are you trying to say, Penelope?" Corey asks Maya.

" Are you supposed to be a couple next, or what?" Maya asked him.

" Alright," Corey walks out from behind his desk. " What's going on here, guys?"