Part 1

Today I was going to the Heelshires' Mansion, responding to their nanny ad. I was dropped off by a cab and looked at the mansion from the gates. Slowly, I opened the gate, and walked to the front door. After a few knocks, an elderly woman opened the door.

"Hello, I'm here for the nanny job. We talked on the phone earlier this week." I said.

"Oh yes, I remember, please come in." She stepped aside and opened the door a little more.

After the introductions, she led me to a chair, soon to show me the boy I was to be looking after.

"This is Brahms, our son." She motioned to the doll.

"Hello, Brahms. I'm your new nanny, I'll be taking good care of you while your parents are away."

I was a little taken back by the fact that it was a doll. I soon learned that their son died in a house fire. So it was a coping method, it made me feel a little bad for them. I carried Brahms in my arms as Mrs. Heelshire went on with the tour, and over the rules.

It felt as if they were hiding something, it all seemed suspicious. Loud music, leaving food out, and saving it in the freezer. It sounds like they're hiding another person, maybe the real Brahms. But why would they say he died? I don't know, either way, I'm getting paid to watch a doll. The least I could do is follow these odd rules they have in place.

Not too long after, they left, but it was time to go to bed. I changed Brahms and tucked him into bed, making sure to give him his good night kiss. I then went to my room, took a shower and went to sleep.

Waking up, I got dressed for the day and grabbed the rules from my dresser. I still didn't have them all to memory, so I would take them along with me for the day.

Going into Brahms' room, I got him dressed and took him downstairs. I sat him securely in a chair and started on breakfast. I kept it basic and made some pancakes and sausage, making both of our plates, I started to eat.

I used to babysit before this, often with girls that would have dolls or bears that I would have to do this for. The only difference is that Brahms is both the child and the doll, so I wasn't too bothered by the fact I had to treat him like a child. I cleaned up and put the leftovers away as I'm suppose to. We went into the common area and I grabbed a random book off the shelves. It was a book about psychology, so I started from the beginning. I read about two chapters before I got up, I grabbed Brahms and we went outside.

Grabbing the bag and gloves, I went out to clean all the traps. I can consider myself lucky, it wasn't a lot of rats in the traps today. I cleaned up a little bit more outside, then we went back inside.

I started on lunch, keeping it simple again, I made some sandwiches to eat. After lunch, I cleaned up and we went back to the common area. That's when I put the music on for the day, making sure to play it really loud. It gave me a slight headache, and I wasn't sure what to do next. I was already bored, I need to get internet and a TV installed.

After endless hours of trying to find something to do, it was time to cook dinner. I'm never good with knowing what to make, so I put on a pizza. After eating, I got Brahms ready for bed then I got ready for bed.

It took a little while for me to go to sleep, but when I did, I slept pretty good that night.