Part 7

I woke up this morning with a realization, it's holiday season, and we need decorations. Brahms wasn't in the room. I put some pants on and went to go hunt out Brahms. I saw him in the kitchen, his back was facing me, but I knew he was doing something he shouldn't be doing. He had his mask up, eating some cookies, he gulped down milk straight from the gallon. He readjusted his mask, and when he turned around, he jumped really hard.

"Have you been doing this while I'm asleep?" I asked him.

He didn't say anything, but he was shrinking back by the second.

"I expect an answer Brahms, and don't you lie to me." My voice was stern as I slowly approached him.

"Yes." He said lowly, nodding his head, looking down.

"That was very bad of you Brahms, but because you're being honest, I'll let you slide this time. Next time you want something, just ask me. I don't mind indulging into sweets for breakfast every now and then. Don't feel the need to hide and do things behind me back." I touched his arm gently, letting him know that I wasn't upset.

"Well, that's not why I was looking for you. You wanna start decorating for Christmas?" I sound enthusiastic again.

It took Brahms a second to registered what I said.

"Christmas?" He tilted his head.

"Yeah, Christmas is next month, and I would love to 'deck the halls'" I said.

"Okay." He nodded, still a little embarrassed by being caught.

I got on my tablet and went to go hunt out a fake Christmas tree and a bunch of decorations. Brahms wanted it to mainly be red and white, with hints of silver, but we still ordered a green tree. I found a website that makes custom stocking, so I got two. One with each of our names on it, they were white with red accents. It was going to take a few days to get here, but you were still excited for it.

We finally ate breakfast and watched some TV, and I noticed Brahms acting odd, odder than normal.

We was gradually getting closer to me on the couch to the point we were thigh to thigh.

"You okay Brahms?" I looked up at him.

"Can you sing?" He asked me.

"Umm, okay." I went to the piano and just sung a random song, but one that was a little long.

"Thank you." He said lowly before he left to go to his man cave in the walls.

It was a little concerning, but he'll tell me when he's ready.

I went to go start on lunch, I was starting to get a little hungry, but I heard muffled screams.

I walked around trying to find the source, but I couldn't pin point it. It dawned on me that it was Brahms in the walls. I didn't know where his entry ways were, so I just yelled inside a vent.

"Brahms, is that you? Are you okay?" I kept calling out for him.

I walked around trying find the closest spot to where I heard him.

"Brahms! Where are you?" I was getting a little frantic.

I turned arounds, and was face to face with sweaty chest hair.

I looked up at his face, trying to see if I could read his eyes.

"What's going on?" I spoke softly, reaching up to touch his mask.

"Are you going to leave?" He spoke lowly, in his real voice.

"Seriously, after all these months? I'm not going anywhere, on top of that, I have no where else to go." I told him.

He shook his head and backed away.