Day 7

Third p.o.v

"Serooo, can I get a waffle, CaN I PleaSE Get A WAffLe!!!" 

Sero was in the kitchen, fighting with Mina about who should get the last bag of popcorn. " REEEE ITS MINEE!!" Mina tackled Sero to the floor and snatched the bag from his hand, standing victorious.

She shouldn't have held it so loosely though, because while Sero was on the floor, he used his tape to grab the bag, like a frog grabbing a fly.

" YOU BI-" Kirishima walked into the kitchen, to find two people fighting over the "last" bag of popcorn, even though there were more inside the cabinet, and a screaming Kaminari begging for a waffle.

Sero threw the bag at Kirishima, and caught it when a rabid Mina tackled him and started to fight over the bag of popcorn. "MINA GET OFF MEEE," Kirishima had cried out, not being able to activate his quirk because if he did, he'd hurt Mina with his sharp sides.

"NOT UNTIL I GET THE POPCORN!!" 

Sero grabbed Kaminari's wrist and bolted out the kitchen, "BuT WhaT ABoUt MAH WaFfLe??" Kaminari screeched.

 Once inside Kaminari's room for the first time, Sero closed the door and locked it, not wanting an angry, hungry gremlin to burst open his door FBI style.

~~~~~~~~~~~Ω•Timeskip•Ω~~~~~~~~~~~~

on my shirt Serooo!!!" Kaminari whined. They had been at it for hours, Sero tricking Kaminari into going near him to " Get his shirt," only to be pulled into a subjecting kiss, and that happening in a cycle, Kaminari not learning everything.

"Aww, what's wrong baby? Don't chu love me~?" Sero put on a sad, whimpering face, trying to guilt-trip Kaminari. " Of course I do, but I'm tired of all the lack of sleep we've been getting!!" " I wanna sleep with chu, and cuddle too." Now Kaminari was turning the tables on Sero, causing him to look down in shame.

" I love youuu, sooo much Sero!!" "So that's why I'll sleep with you, shirt on or off~" Kaminari puckered his lips and kissed Sero, their tongues battling for dominance. Sero hit the side of Kaminaris lip, allowing his tongue entrance in the crevices of Kami's mouth. 

After a while, they had grown tired of standing and instead just went on the bed to continue their big fun. 

"WASSUP B(IRCH)ES!!!!"