Day 19 rawr.

Third p.o.v (continuation of parts: 15,16,17,18)

It was a cold Wednesday afternoon. On the side, you could see Izuku with Ochaco, observing the passing river with pebbles, you could also see Jiro, Tokoyami, and Shoji hanging out with Todoroki picking mangosteen.

Inside is where most of the classes were because it was predicted in the weather that it was going to rain. But that didn't stop couples or people that just didn't care about the thunder storm. And in that group of people that didn't care, was Denki and Sero.

"Here in the garden let's play a game, This'll be soo much fun!!" Denki said as he walked towards a fountain and stuck his head inside the water.

"What kind of game?" Sero asked while raising an eyebrow.

"I was just sayin' that so you would come outside!!!" Denki explained and shook his head to remove water from his hair.

"Then lets go back inside!!!" Sero grabbed Kaminari's wrist and pulled his towards the door before, "Sorry guys, it's locked. Our classmates decided to "prank" us by locking us outside while the storms happening." Todoroki said while looking less than amused as the dark clouds full of water and thunder started being reeled in.

"WHAT!!! WHAT IF I GET SICK FROM THIS AND I CAN'T BE ABLE TO RIDE THE WATERSLIDE TOMORROW??? TODOROKI I NEED YOU TO KEEP US WARM!!" But the two-toned male was already gone, wandering the forest probably with Tokoyami, Shoji, and Jiro somewhere.

"*sigh* it's fine, as long as we have each other, and-" Kaminari cut Sero off by kissing him on the lips, sitting on Sero in the process.

The rain started to pour, but the two paid no mind to that as Sero wrapped his arms around Kaminari.

It was like a scene from a romance movie. Kissing under the rain, while being completely soaked.

"*breath noise* ya know, even if we do get sick, at least we'll be sick together." Sero did his signature triangle smile, while still holding Kaminari and said pikachu chuckled at that.

If Sero's by his side, being sick is the least that can happen.

"Oi! Morons! GET INSIDE BEFORE YA GET SICK!!" Bakugou, the saviour, unlocked the door to the inside despite the pleads not to. Kaminari and Sero looked at each other before running inside like a lost, cold dog. Midoriya and Uraraka ran inside as well, almost slipping on the wet concrete.

"Where the fu(n)k is Half'n' half, Aux cord, multi-arms, and the chicken?!" Bakugou asked the two soaked males.

"Uhh, they were picking mangosteens last time I saw them." Sero rubbed the back of his neck while wondering where the 4 might be.

"Eh, just get em' tomorrow, or when the rain stops, the fu(n)kers are probably freezing cold or sumthin'." Bakugou shoved his hands into his pockets before walking away.

'It could've been worse' Kaminari prayed to the gods that Aizawa wouldn't find out about this before joining Sero to the shower.

[ sorry this took so long to get out and sorry of this chapter isn't good, I was having trouble with this one!! Anyways, again stay safe and wash your hands!!! ]