She

I was asking for a glimpse,  but maybe a glimpse is more than much too much for me to handle.
She said I smell good, of course that wouldnt mean in a sexy way right?  No- she's not like that.
Does that mean I should wear my eau de toilette more often, or should I wear it not since she said it was my SCENT that smelled so good and not my damned expensive perfume.
She.
I thought I was far far her vantage point.
I thought it was imposible for the great and most-famed, highly respected skater Alex Shibutani to be noticed by her.
She what? Thinks I smell good? I have to confirm it with myself again,  it was me that she thought smelled good and not my perfume. Never will I be able to give myself an answer,  never will I be appeased by my guesses,  but she-
She succeeded at making me go crazy about her,  without her even trying
She.
Has had worn her love for Ethan quite forever and always.
She has never paid attention to me and only seeks comfort and peace from Matthieu.
She.
Makes it looks so obvious,  makes it appear so much,  that she has yet moved on from her first and one true love
But she-
She finds it that I smell good.
Not even great,  just good
How is she having this effect on me.
I am aware of how much time has gone by as I look at her still afroze by what she mumbled in her sleep.
She.
I don't get what she means.
I dont get whether or not what she said should make me happy.
But I am over-joyed anyhow.
This beautiful, indescribable,  free, bubbly, creature-so full of life for everybody yet so cold to me.
She makes me think too much when I have always been used to me being so calm and collected.
How can I have not seen it earlier,  how amazing, how crazy amazing a wonderful person she is.
And she finds it that I smell good.
I am just so tempted to climb on her bed and embrace her and bask in how much love she has for my scent.
Enjoy every moment that she smiled slightly so happily every time she inhales.
But I know that would be me being harrassing.
She.
Her conscious mind says Ethan.
When she wakes up and given her full consciousness and sanity,  I will scare the beautiful soul out of her.
I should get my heart feel content with just this precious discovery.
Even if it was just in her subconscious mind, as long as I know that she thinks of me a little.
I can sleep comfortably with heaven painted on my face,  and that I did, on the floor,  not to my knowing.
When I awoke,  it was to a curious pair of tantalizing brown almond eyes looking down at me from her hed.
I smile sheepishly and naughtily whispered good morning.
Her confusion was exhiliratingly amusing and I don't know which way more feelings from me for her are coming from this time.
I didn't have time to be logical,  or defensive,  definitely not madly flabberghasted like the first time this happened to us.
She.
Who excalimed in her sleep last night how she thinks I smell good.
Looks so cute looking so confused as to how and why I am inside her room sleeping next to her bed.
She frowns defensively, afraid I might feel the same as when she first arrived here.
"What kind of deja-vu is this though?  But since you are having a good morning,  you are not going to ask me in your very offensive tone about what I am doing here right?  - cause you see,  I have been assigned and given full access to this room"
I have not changed the face I made since I sheepishly mouthed good morning to her,  with the same sheepish smile,  I nodded,  making her more confused and looking like she is questioning her or my sanity. Whichever seemed nearer tp whay id comprehensible at the moment.
She
Is utterly confused
Me?
I am just (smiles...)