S1 EP 2 (PART 1)

RECAP;

???: "The main focus is why are you here? Did you follow me here to get a sneak peek at my abs? *wink jokingly*"

Felix: "Okay, just no, no" *fake gags*

Y/N: "Well blame my guide! He was supposed to show me around but ended up ditching me! Now i'm lost AND scarred for life!"

Felix: "And who was that??"

Y/N: "Some guy named.. Seo Changbin?"

???: *smirks* "Well that guy was someone i know very well.."

Y/N: "Who was it? I wanna tell him off for being so irresponsible!"

???: "That person just so happens to be.. ME"

~

START;

You cant believe it at first. You feel angry. You feel like you wanna punch something. You manage to hold in your fury instead and clench your fists.

Changbin: "So are you going to tell me off for being *English accent* irresponsible?"

Y/N: *makes a face*

Changbin: "Anyways, tell me, whats your name?"

Y/N: "Why should I tell you?"

Changbin: "Because, if you don't.."

He holds your chin and raises your jaw, but before anyone can say anything..

???: "Y/N!!!!!!!!!!!"

Everyone looks to the right of the hall where a familiar figure is standing. It was your best friend, Chaewon. She was angry, but not at you, but at Changbin. He stops smiling and takes his hand away from your jaw. Felix nopes the heck out of the hallway and stands behind Changbin. Chaewon grabs your arm and runs off.

Y/N: "Hey! What was that for, i was going to tell that rude Changbin boy-"

Chaewon: "Don't cross paths with him. Just trust me"

Y/N: "What? Why? I can handle myself.. he just seems to be a lousy troublemaker!"

Chaewon: "He's more dangerous that you think... I know.."

Y/N: "Why? Have you.. met him before?"

Chaewon: "When I was living in Korea for a year, I met him. And we started going out, until he broke my heart. Right in front of my face."

Y/N looks back, the boys were back in the dorm room. The door was closed and probably locked. You're relieved nothing escalated further than it should've. 

Y/N: "Him? Seriously?"

Chaewon: "Yes, i don't know what past me was thinking, but i was very naive. Now, I've learnt to steer clear of any man like him. Lets go Y/N"

...

You're in your dorm room on your bed. Its 20 past 11 pm but you cant go sleep. All that is in your mind is what happened earlier that day. You check the bottom bunk, Chaewon is sleeping peacefully. You lay down, still unable to sleep.

Y/N: *in your mind* (Goodness, Chaewon and Changbin? Together? They're like polar opposites. I would've never guessed that, that boy and my bestie were together at one point. Now that I think about it, those boys were pretty cute- Ugh! What am I saying?! I'm only saying that because one of them is Aussie and the other one i accidentally saw his abs.. a full 6 pack.. Argh! Y/N! Don't perv on him like that!! I should really go to sleep, its not good staying up all night..)