S1 EP 2 (PART 2)

RECAP;

Vice Principal SM is standing there, with a boy. You realize its Changbin.

Principal JYP: *sigh* "What has he done this time?"

Vice Principal SM: "In art class he threw a whole bucket of blue paint onto another classmate when the teacher was in the art store room. He was about to throw an orange bucket when the teacher came into the room and stopped him. He was sent to my office, but my records say that this is his 9th detention this week."

Principal JYP: "You what that means.. another one means I'll expel you. Your father and I was talking about possible schools you might go to. Military school is a great candidate!"

Changbin looks up to Principal JYP and in disbelief he shakes his head.

Changbin: "Military school? My father went there, they beat you and don't care if you -commit non alive-"

Principal JYP: "He says its great discipline, especially for a troublesome teenager like you!"

Principal JYP turns to look at you and hands you your key card. Vice Principal SM leaves to go to his room and a phone rings.

Principal JYP: "Sorry-" *turns to look at the computer and types stuff in* "yes, yes, i have the files, i'll email them to you now. Ah, password? yes, continue-"

Y/N: *turns to look at Changbin* "h-hey, I could help you not get detention or go to military school.. I could teach you how to be a good student!"

~

START;

Changbin: *glares* "I don't need help form you stupid girl, mind your own damn business!"

Y/N: "fine then, if you do go to military school , i don't care! *mockingly* 'cause its none of my business"

You can feel Changbin's cold glare on you as you leave the room. As you turn to close the door behind, you feel someone's hand on top of yours.

Changbin: "Do not tell anyone about what happened in this room, or i'll ruin your life, promise that you wont tell a soul"

You freeze. He sounds so scary. His voice was deep and terrifying. It was ice cold, like his personality. Your lips move on its own and you say 'i promise' but your mind is telling you to run to safety.  You felt like you are prey. It wasn't a pleasant feeling. He lets go of your hand and you rush to class.

...

Y/N: *in your mind* (Ugh.. its science and we have the worst cover teacher, Mrs. Tiraq. Shes from the states but i'm not even sure if she is lying or not. Shes so strict and mean. Buckle up, because its gonna be a long lesson..) *looks around* (Hey, that's Changbin. Since when did he come here? Unless he took a separate stair well..)

...

In class;

Mrs. Tiraq: "OKAY STUDENTS. YOU HAVE A HOMEWORK ASSIGNMENT TO DO! I WILL GIVE YOU A PARTNER TO WORK WITH AND COMPLETE THE HOMEWORK. IF YOU DON'T FINISH IT THEN YOU'LL GET A DETENTION. IT IS DUE ON MONDAY! IS THAT CLEAR? NOW THE FIRST TWO PARTNERS ARE Y/N AND CHANGBIN, THEN......"

Y/N: *in your mind* (Wow, just my luck.. out of all the people i could've been paired up with, i was paired with Changbin..)

Your mind flashes back to when Changbin put his hand on top of yours in the Principal's office.. you shudder as you recall his voice.

Y/N: *in your mind* ('...I will ruin your life...' -Did he really mean that or is he just toying with me?)

You fail to realize Changbin standing behind you. He quickly taps your shoulder and you scream at the top of your lungs, surprised. The class laughs at you and Mrs. Tiraq is not happy.

Y/N: *glares at Changbin*

Changbin: *makes a face*

Y/N: *eyeroll* "Whatever, anyways my house or your house?"

Changbin: "Who said we're doing the project?"

Y/N: "If you don't want a detention then i suggest that we complete it!"

Changbin: "...Fine then, your house."

...

After school you start to walk home as it is a Friday so you wont be at the dorms. Changbin is waiting for you at the gateway. The whole time you and Changbin are walking, neither you or him says a single word. Then, behind you...

Chaewon: "CHANGBIN, GET AWAY FROM Y/N!!!!"

Y/N: "Calm down, we're just walking to my house"

Chaewon: "I don't believe that"

Changbin: "Do you have to bring your nosy ass into every conversation I have? We were partnered for science class, calm down its not like i'm gonna r/pe her"

Chaewon: "Just to make sure, I'm walking with you two.."

Chaewon grabs your arm and starts walking a bit forwards than Changbin, and stays in the middle of you two. She walks with you all the way to your house.

Chaewon: *to Y/N* "If anything happens, i'm just a call away. I'll make sure to break his arms if he touches you! That rat.."

Changbin: "I exist you know that? Now get lost"

Chaewon: *turns to Y/N* "Just a call and i'll be there, byeeee!"

Chaewon proceeds to skip away while waving. You wave back and Changbin has his hands in his pockets. He turns to you.

Changbin: "Lets go in then.."

~

Part two is really short cause part one was really long.

also shout out to @GatchaTheARMY aka Tasmia F who is Chaewon!

btw i was supposed to include another scene here but it was getting long so i decided not to include it.. for now ;)