Chapter 8: Iris West Allen

Iris West is married to Barry Allen and now they are living together at their own house just around the corner if they have a mission or crime scene Barry just suits up with his Flash superhero suit and speedy to the crime scene at Star Labs.

Barry: Iris come on wake up we need to go to Kara wedding at National City

Iris: coming honey

He saw Iris was wearing a black dress with matching with Barry suit and her look so stunning.

Barry: Iris you look so amazing and stunning with your black dress

Iris: thanks Honey

Barry: shall we go

Iris nods and went to the Star Labs and waiting for Cisco and Caitlin we can go together.

Finally, Cisco and Caitlin came with a great looking suit and dress that Cisco wear is the brother give him to wear for his friend's wedding and for Caitlin she wears a gorgeous dress that her mother gives her to wear to her.

Cisco: Wow Barry you look great with your box tie and you too Iris

Iris: thanks Cisco

Barry: Cisco you can do the honor

Cisco nods and uses his Vibe and opens a gate to the National City went to Earth-38 to go to Kara and Lena's wedding ceremony.

Meanwhile, at National City, Alex saw Oliver Queen with his wife Felicity and Barry Allen with his wife Iris West with others as well we're sitting on the chair wait for the bribe to walk straight to Lena is getting ready for Kara.

Alex walks to Lena and asking her if she is okay or nervous about their wedding.

Alex: are you nervous

Lena: I'm feeling right now

Alex: just take a deep breath

Lena takes a breathe and suddenly the door open saw Kara with Jo'nn around her arms and walking straight to Lena.

Everyone stand up saw Kara and Oliver smile on her and Barry say something to Kara" you look so adorable".

Kara: thank you and you too Barry

Jo'nn let go of Kara's arms and he sits down beside Alex Danvers and John Diggle say avows for both of them to be happy and always protect at each other side by side at all time went they in danger.

Diggle: Kara you want to take a vows

Kara: yes, please

Diggle: please be an honor

Kara: Lena I always love you more than anything you have me not your family or your brother or your mother to can stop us from nothing just I want to be yourself Lena just who are you

Diggle: that so sweet

Lena: aw...Kara

Kara giggled and Diggle have nothing to them and just say to them was" you may kiss your bribe".

They kiss each other and everyone stands up with their feet and shouting at them is" congrats and I hope you two be happy living together".

Kara: thank you, Oliver

Oliver put his thumb up Kara and Lena.

They change their clothes and go to Kara's apartment to celebrate their party wedding and Alex is so happy for her sister.

Kara: Alex are you crying

Kelly: honey what's wrong why are you crying

Alex: she is grown so fast and I'm so happy for you Kara