He is awake

Yuuris pov

I woke up and tried to open my eyes but It was kinda hard and every thing was blury. When everything when's straight I saw Conrart, Miyoko, and Wolferam in my room asleep in some chairs.
Then I saw Conrart open his eyes.
"Your majesty, your awake!", he said.
And Wolferam and Miyoko woke up and ran to my bed.
"Don't call me that Conrart, your my godfather!", I said to him for the 50,000th time since I became the demon king.
"You idiot you could have died, that is why we didn't let you go Yuuri!!", Wolferam yelled.
"I'm sorry I just thought that maybe he would agree with me", I said.
Then I tried to sit up but the pain in my stomach knocked me back to the bed.
"Owwww, it really hurts!!", I said.
"Well Guisula said that you may not be able to get out of bed for a couple of weeks", Conrart said helping me up trying not to hurt me.
"Thanks, yeash I felt like I was being tortured when you guys where pulling the arrow out and burning the wound closed!", I said.
"Well we are truly sorry, your majesty, it hurt us all seeing you scream and cry in pain!", Miyoko said to me.
"It's ok and call me Yuuri, wait I cried awww man that's gonna ruin my reputation at school", I said.
"If I remember right Shibuya you didn't have a reputation, if you did I'm sure you wouldn't be getting swirlies!", I heard my best friend said.
"Marauta!", I said.
"Shibuya that was very foolish, what you did in Big Cimeron!", he said with a disappointed look on his face.
"I know, I know, but at least I had Miyoko there to drag me out otherwise I would most likely be dead he he, oh also thanks for coming with me Miyoko!", I thanked her.
"Doui-timashite Yuuri, If I dident I would kinda sorta be a widow!", she said.
I felt lots of blood rush to my cheeks that was as red as blood.
"U-ummm, uhhhh hehe ye ok!", I stuttered.
And out of the corner of my eye I saw Wolferam making a ticked off look.
"Well come on guys lets leave the engaged alone for a bit!", Conrart said.
"Uggggg fine!", Wolferam said getting up and leaving and with that the rest left. Just me and Miyoko alone. "awwwwwkward!", I thought.
"So how dose you wound feel do u need something for pain?", she asked me.
"Thanks, but I'm not hurting so it's ok", I answered her.
"Ok I was just making sure your ok", she said.
"Umm Miyoko I'm not trying to make this weird or anything, but did they happen to give you any information a-about our uhhh wedding?", I nervously asked her.
"Umm no I don't think so I mean they told me that our wedding would be in 4 weeks", she said to me.
"Oh my that's very little time, oh I know maybe I should take you to earth so you can meet my parents, I mean I you want?", I said hoping she would say yes.
"Oh yes of course I will Yuuri I would love to !!", she said jumping out of he chair and hugging me hard.
"Owwww Miyoko my stomach, your hurting mee!!', I said trying to b nice.
"Oh I'm so sorry Yuuri please forgive me?", she said looking like she regretted hugging me.
"It's ok don't worry", I said to ease her.
Then I noteiced we where looking each other in the eyes. I slowly lent towrds he I had no Idea what I was doing it was like my body was being taken over. She was leaning closer to me as well. What was going on I have never had a girlfriend before and now I was getting married to this girl and at the moment I was fixing to kiss her, and she was letting me. I lent close we where just centimeters apart and we got close and closer. * knock knock* we heard at the door and we quickly bounced back it was the most awkward moment of my life.
"C-come in!", I said.
And in came my adopted daughter Gretta.
"Yuuri, is this the girl who is gonna be my new mom?!", she asked with excitement. We looked at each other then back at Gretta.
"Y-yes she is, Gretta this is Miyoko my fiancé and Miyoko this is my daughter Gretta I adopted her a while back", I said to them both.
"Well hi Gretta it's nice to meet you, you are really cute", she said and outstretched her arm a to shake Gretta's. Gretta granted her wish to shake Her hand. "Nice to meet you too you are very pretty Miyoko!", Gretta said.
"Why thank you princess!", she said to Gretta.
"Well I think we should go talk to Conrart and see if we can go to earth!", I said grabbing Greta's hand walking out with them both.
The Tomb Of The Great One
"Alright who is all going this time your majesty?", lady Olricke asked me.
"Well I think it's just Conrart, me and Miyoko", I answered.
"Wait Yuuri can I go please I want to meet you family??", Gretta asked me.
"Sure why not?",i told her.
"Ok so Conrart just make sure to bring back the kings family when you come back because by the time you do it will be close to his majesty's wedding!", lady Olricke said to Conrart.
"I will my lady!", I said back to her.
"Ok step into the puddles the four of you", she demanded.
And with that we all stepped in to go to earth and there was a black hole in the water that we where sucked into.

Kon-nichiwa minna
Thank you for reading this chapter so tel me how it was and dont for get my little challenge that I posted a couple days ago so if you wanna be in a story read all my stories and comment about your self arigato syanara minna
-Miyoko shibuya