31

amari wakes up to ben snoring lightly on her chest. how and when they switched positions, she's not sure, but she doesn't mind babying him.

she gently strokes the nape of his neck, running her hands through his curls and down his bare back. he was perfect and looked the most peaceful when he slept, in amaris eyes. she liked being like this with him.

the gentle dragging of amaris nails on bens back is enough to make him stir in his sleep, him trying wrap his arms around amari and waking up when he realizes he can't. he squints up at her and then gives her a tired smile. "good morning," amari says, continuing to rub the back of his neck.

"morning," he mumbles, his morning voice deep and raspy. it turned her on. "what time is it?" he asks, closing his eyes and rolling his head to the other side.

amari looks at the clock that was placed on his dresser. "8," she says, running her hands through his hair and gently pulling at it before doing it all over again. ben hums a little as she does it, liking the feel of being babied—but only by amari and his mother.

but ben rolls over and stretches his limbs, shaking his body as he does so, and then turns his head to look at amari. she smiles at him and scoots closer. "hi," she says and ben returns the smile before leaning up to kiss her.

the action shocks amari at first, but she quickly kisses him back, sitting up so she's more comfortable, ben following suit shortly after. she puts a hand on the side of his face to steady herself and allow herself to deepen the kiss.

they start frenching, the kiss being slow and passionate. ben puts a hand on her hip and the other on her outer thigh. it's been awhile since amari has been touched this intimately by him, and it causes her to get goosebumps again.

they pull apart momentarily to catch their breath. "shit," he mumbles, lightly laughing to himself. he hasn't gone that in awhile, and it sparks something in him, aka it makes him hard. "come here." he says to amari, who was biting her bottom lip, looking at bens lap. they both knew what time it was.

amari quickly crawls onto his lap and puts her hands on his shoulders. his semi-hard dick pokes underneath her thigh and she raises an eyebrow at him. "eager?"

"don't act like you weren't looking at it," he mumbles, grabbing her chin and connecting their lips. the kiss is more lust-filled and hungrier than the first one, bens hands roaming up and down her body while hers run up and down her chest.

ben moves from her lips to her jaw and down her to her neck, immediately remembering her spot. "ben," she whimpers as he sucks on her spot, definitely leaving a hickey.

ben pulls away again and tugs on the hem of her shit. "take it off," he orders, catching his breath again. amari pulls her shirt over her head and throws it behind her, leaving her in a black, lacy savage x fenty bra.

ben leans in and starts attacking her collarbones with kisses and hickeys like the ones on her neck. his hands go up to the back of her bra, trying to undo the clasp, but failing horribly. "uh uh," amari says, pushing him off of her. ben pulls away, a grin on his face. "it's in the front." she says, unclasping her bra for him instead.

ben immediately grabs one of her breasts and starts sucking on the other, making amari let our tiny moans that encourage him to keep going. she rocks against his crotch, making him cut his actions short, feeling his erection grow. amari smirks and grabs his jaw. "i didn't tell you to stop."

sometime between what amari said and bens previous actions, she ended up face down ass up on the bed, panting in anticipation as he teases her by rubbing his dick along her folds. it was truly agonizing for amari, and the fact that they haven't fucked in awhile and decided that soggy style would be first position was a set up on her behalf. she wasn't going to be able to walk for days.