44

ben wakes up with amaris hair fanned across his shoulder and her arm slung across his chest.

he rubs the sleep out of his eyes and gently moves her arm off of him and slides out of her bed to go to the bathroom. he has a small headache from the drinking last night, but it's not as bad as he would've guessed.

amaris eyes flutter open as she feels ben slide out of bed. he walks past her side of the bed and to the bathroom, and she gets a view of his bare ass. yes, they had sex last night. it was expected, and it was good.

last night, they made love to each other for the first time; it was what they both needed, amari especially. she felt his love in the way he kissed up her legs and to the part of her that craved him the most.  she felt it in the way he stroked into her, his eyes locked on her while she screamed his name.

amari pulls the blanket up to her chin and rolls over on her back. ben comes out of the bathroom and smiles as he sees that amari is awake.

he walks over to the bed and crawls back into his spot and kisses amaris forehead. she smiles at him and snuggles into his chest. "good morning," she quietly, closing her eyes as he wraps his arms around her.

"did i wake you up?" he asks, his voice deep and his accent thick. she opens her eyes as she feels the vibrations from his voice through his chest.

"no," she answers, placing a kiss on his chest. he looks down at her and licks his lips and she places another kiss on his clavicle. she turns around and sits on his lap with her legs on either side of his waist, and kisses all over his neck.

he groans and rubs her back as she kisses his jaw and then the corner of his lip, making him whine as she refuses to kiss him. she smirks and leans in to kiss him, but quickly pulls back as he tries to connect their lips. "stop playin," he says, leaning into kiss her, but of course she pulls back.

he sucks his teeth and grabs her by the jaw, not too roughly, causing her to gasp and allowing him to put his tongue down her throat. amari whimpers as he loosens his hold on her jaw and slides his hand down to her neck and rests it on her collarbone.

amari grinds herself against ben and he grips her hips tightly. "my parents are home. don't start something you won't finish," he warns. she raises an eyebrow and runs a hand through his hair.

"i always finish," she says. he leans back and lets go of her, folding his arms behind his head.

"sit on it, then," he says, a smirk forming on his face. amari lifts up into a squat and then sinks down on his erect dick, biting her lip to keep from moaning. his parents were only a few doors down.

she holds onto his shoulders for support she bounces up and down on him, letting out tiny moans and whimpers. ben hisses every time she sinks down on him and he tangles a hand in her hair.

they go awhile longer, the headboard gently tapping against the wall as they try to fuck as quietly but as quick as possible. they had other things to do today!

"ben, i-" amari whimpers. ben pulls her off of him and lays her on her back and pushes into her, covering her mouth with his hand.

amari rests a leg on his shoulder and squeezes her eyes shut as she tries to be quiet. you can imagine how hard that is when somebody as big as ben is fucking you like nobodies home when, in fact, everyone is home.

she bites down on his hand and he strokes into her at a fast pace before releasing into her. he holds himself up on his arms, his chest heaving up and down and a line of sweat beads on his forehead.

"do you think they heard?" she asks, out of breath. his parents didn't hear, but olivia did since they guest room is next to bens.

"no," he says and pulls out of her and she whines at the loss of contact. she was something similar to dick-deprived. he chuckles at her reaction before kissing her forehead and climbing off of her to retrieve a towel.