I just want ur worst pt 1- Jason Genao as Ruby

*Play the song for better experience.*
Fluff

Ruby's POV

Ruby's POV

"Ruby!Ruby!Ruby!Ruby!" I heard as I was waking up from my sleep by the twins on my bed. "I'm up!" I said to them as I flip my pillow over my head. "Mom said get ready for school." Luis said as both twins continued to jump on my bed. "Why you little-?!" I said siting up trying to grab one of them but they were faster than me and hopped off my bed and ran out of the room."Mom Ruby's not waking up!" I hear them shout. "Ruby, wake up so you can go to school. Jamal, Monse, and Cesar will be outside Any minute!" My mom yells from the living room. I smother my face in my pillow as I kick the covers off my legs and get up.
I walk out of my room to the bathroom only to see Abuela on her phone sitting on the toilet. I pay her no mind and brush my teeth half asleep until, I hear a fart waking me up completely. I turn my head to the culprit only for her to still be on her phone. I wait for her to say excuse me but, realize that will never happens and finish brushing my teeth and wash my face.
I walk back to my room and put on some clothes. Once I was done I grabbed my phone and backpack and went to the kitchen.

I see the twins at the kitchen table eating cereal and my mom trying to find something

I see the twins at the kitchen table eating cereal and my mom trying to find something. Ruby, have you seen the car keys?" I look around and see the keys on the counter by the refrigerator. "Here it is" I said making her turn around. "Throw them to me." She says cupping her hands together. I throw them to her and she catches them before putting on her nurse I.D around her neck. "Come on Luis and Luisa." She says walking to the door. The twins run up to the sink and rinse their bowls out and follow after mom.  "Make sure to lock the door once your friends come and get you!" My mom shouts from outside the house. "Okay!" I yell back so she can here me. Once I hear the car back out the yard. I walk to the porch and say bye to Abuela and remind her to take her meds and not weed making her groan loud enough for me to hear. I sit on a chair on the porch waiting for my friends. Within a few minutes I see them walk up to my gate. "Bout got damn time." I said standing up and putting my book bag on. I walk out the gate walking with my friends to school while Monse and Jamal argue about something that I was not paying to neither was Cesar.

****A few blocks away****

??? POV