I just want ur worst part3 - Jason Genao as Ruby

*play the song when a the secret scene comes on.*

Fluff

****A week later****

Summer's POV

    Today is the homecoming game. I was getting ready in my room. I was tying my shoes when I heard a knock on my door. "You ready summer?" My mom asked as she she opens the door. "Yes ma'am" I said as I finish tying my shoes and grab my purse.

 "Yes ma'am" I said as I finish tying my shoes and grab my purse

     "Come on." She says as she walks down the hall. I follow after her.

****5minutes later****

      My mom parks by the curve up to the school. "Is your phone fully charged?" She asked me. "Yes ma'am" "Portable charger?" "Yep"  "Ticket?" "Yep" "Kiss." She says as she points to her cheek. I kissed her and say bye while removing my seatbelt. "Call me when there's 5 minutes left in the game." She says to me. "Yes ma'am. Love you." I said as I open the car door and get out. I walk to the entrance only to find a line. I groan and got in it.

****3 minutes later****

I finally got into the game calling Monse. My phone ringed three times before she picked up. "Hello?" She says over the loud band that could be heard. "Where are you?" I asked as I scanned the bleachers. "I see you. Imma stand up okay." Monse stood up so I could see her. "Oh, I see you now. I'm coming." I hang up as I walk up the stairs of the bleachers and sit next to Ruby. "What's Jamal number again?" Monse asked scanning the football team on the field. "He's number 46" Cesar Said answering her. "Do you think he'll get in?" I asked all of them. "Nope." They all said in unison.
"Where's the trust?" I said rolling my eyes. I scan over the team that's practicing and found number 46. He's a little skinny compared to the rest of the foot ball team. I thought to myself.
Suddenly I hear a loud honk indicating the game has started.

**2 hours, a slushy and chili cheese fries later **

*You can play the song now*

It was 10 seconds and a close game of 28 to 25 we were down only three points. Everyone was on edge. One of the players got injured and all the players were tired except for Jamal that was riding the bench the whole time.
The very anxious coach decided to put Jamal in along with a very serious pep talk to let Jamal know how serious this was.
Jamal got in to his spot and position. "Ready! Said! Hut! Hut!" The QB said starting the play. Soon everyone on was covered by someone on the opposing team but, Jamal. So, the QB had no choice but, to throw it to him. When Jamal catches it he freezes up for seconds.
The anxiety was too much I couldn't take it anymore. "Come on Jamal! You can do it!" I yelled from the stands making him look towards me. Soon Ruby, Monse, and Cesar say the same thing and chants his name. The whole stand of people copies. This gave him a chance of getting out of his frozen state and he took it, determined to win the game for his team.
He runs towards touchdown as he sees his teammates trying to to block the other team players from getting to him but once he passes them, the other team started to chase after him. He ran faster as he heard rapid footsteps hits the ground getting closer. One player on the other team was so close that he could tackle them but, before they could he finally reached touch down, making the crowd roar with excitement. "You go Jamal!" I shouted as I jump up and down with excitement. I loss my train of thought and turned around and kiss Ruby. He was shocked at first but kissed back.