I just want ur worst part2 - Jason Genao as Ruby

Fluff

Three months laterSummer's POV

Three months later
Summer's POV

"Remember Wildcats homecoming dance and game tickets are on sale now. Come quick! Tickets are selling fast. And remember to have a great day!" The principal says though the intercom during 2B.
Me and Monse were putting on our gym clothes. "Are you coming to the homecoming game and dance?" She ask me as she ties her shoe laces up. "The game? yes. But the dance is a negative." I said as I pull my gym pants up. "Why the hell not?" She says almost breaking her neck as she turns to look at me. "I'm not in a dancing mood." I said plainly as I put on my shoes. "Please go with me?" She begs with Puppy eyes. "Um I don't know." I said holding back what really I thought in my head.
"Can't you do it for me?" She says still pleading.
"Oh no ma'am don't do that." I said walking away from her to the restroom but she follows after me. "What did I do?" She says confused. "You know, nothing except, every time I go to a party with you;
You always leaving early to do the nasties with Cesar leaving me alone." I said as turning around to her.
"The nasties, are you a child? It's called sex which is something you need in you life." Monse fires back. "I'm perfectly fine with my virgin life." I say to her. She rolls her eyes before walking closer to me. "You know you want Ruben all in that. Last time I checked you're not a saint." She says lowly in my ear that it seemed like a whisper. "Th-That's v-very low." I said as I back away from her but she kept stepping forward only for me to be between her and the sink. I tried running for the door but her arm landed on the sink before I could move my feet trapping me in her intense gaze.
"Come. To. The. Dance. With. Me." She says making a pause in every word she says. "N-no!" I replied stuttering. "No?" She asked calmly as she plays with a few strand from my puff. "So you won't mind me telling Ruben about your little crush on him?" She says staring coldly into me eyes.
"Yo-You wouldn't!" I form a small layer of sweat on my forehead. "Try me bitch." She says before running out the restroom to the gymnasium to find Ruby. "Monse! Monse! Stop playing!" I say as I chase after her. "Hey Ruby!" She shouts his name causing him to turn around from his conversation with Jamal. "Wait, wait, okay I'll go with you. I'll with you to the dance." I catching up to her and wrap my hand around her waist to stop her from going further.
"Nevermind Ruby." She says as she turns to me and gave me a sly smile then walks away. "Damnit Monse!" I mumble before walking back to the locker room.

***Lunch time***

Ruben's POV

Jamal was talking my ear off as he tells me to go ahead and but tickets for the homecoming game and dance. "Dude, I don't wanna go to the dance with just Monse and Cesar. They'll leave early and I wanna party all night." He says making me cringe. "Hey!" Monse and Cesar said in unison. "It's true though." I said flatly. Monse and Caesar roll their eyes. "I thought I said I was going to your game not the dance." I said as I peel my orange. "Please come! Please! Please! Please!..." He continued as Summer appeared and sat at the table.
"Fine, I'll go if Summer is going." I said silently praying that she's not doing. "Oh, I'm going." She says as her attention is giving to her food. "Why?" I asked generally confused because she never goes to school events. "I'm being forced." She says glaring at Monse. "Oh, that reminds me. Did you ask your mom can you go shopping today?" Monse asked Summer. "I asked her after second period she said yes after lecturing me about last minute things." Summer says to Monse. "Did you buy the tickets?" Monse asked her. "Nope." Summer say flatly before biting into her pizza. "Ruben hasn't got his tickets yet. Go with him." Monse says back. "Are you asking or telling me?" Summer say looking up at Monse. "I'm telling you." Monse says with a sly smile. Summer stares at Monse with daggers in her eyes.
"Then no." Summer says back returning her attention to her pizza.
"Summer." Monse says politely. "Hm." Summer looks at Monse. "Can you please go get you ticket with Ruben?" Monse says blinking her eyes many times. "Sure, sweetie." Summer says getting up and walks to me to pull my arm.
"Come on Ruby." She says rushing me. "Stop rushing me woman!" I said as I grab a piece of my orange and follow her.

****end of the day****

Summer's POV

I stand by Monse's locker as I wait for her to come by. After what seems like eternity she finally comes holding hands with Cesar. "Bout damn time." I said while looking a my nails. "Girl we not in no rush." She says as she opens her locker and puts her books inside. Once she's done she closes it. "Bye Cesar." She says as I wave at him and walk away thinking she was behind me but, when I turn around and saw her kissing Cesar. "Ugh!couples. Bring ya ass." I said frustrated. "I'm coming damn!"She says out of breath. She runs and finally catches up to me.
"Is you dad picking us up?" I asked Monse. "He's on his way." She says as we exit out the school.