Out of his Sight

Henry's been constantly looking at his phone. He sent a text to Fahlada but got no answer. Davikah set a meeting for their taste tests on what they will serve during their wedding. He does not have any clue at all. He believes, Fahlada can be of great help in choosing the best food. She always does. It's been two weeks when he last saw her.
Everything went whirlwind right after he proposed.
He wanted to breath, he wanted his best friend.

The chef was talking talking to Davikah.

Davikah once again hold the arms of Henry to get his attention. He's looking at his phone and was lost since they started.

"What?"

"Honey, chef is asking shall we go to with the Mediterranean theme? Else our sushi bar will definitely be out."

Then suddenly his phone rings.

"Honey, you are more good at this. I'm happy with whatever you choose. I need to take this call it's from Cat"

Davikah said nothing as Henry leaves their table.

"Please excuse me", he said to the chef and her companion.

"Hey, Cat"

"I told you they left already."

"What do you mean left? She is not answering my calls. When is she coming back? I need to talk to her"

"You have so many questions. Are you still with Davikah? Good thing she allowed you to make a call." She giggled.

His frustration is mounting. If only he can strangle his sister.

"Can you please answer, I've first thrown you a question"

"Correction, you've thrown me questions. Questions."

"Are you sure you don't want to be a lawyer?"

Silence.

"Fine. Aunt Urai and Aunt Dalia left with Fahlada last week. Daddy helped them bought a property in Bang Lamung. I've already visited them there. The place is modest and very homey. I miss Aunt Dalia and Aunt Urai , need to go there just to have my meals."

"You have not answered my question, where is Fahlada?"

"The last time I've heard P'Fah, Aunt Urai and Aunt Urai will go to Norway today. They've received a petition letter from P'Fah's father. "

"What do you mean? They are leaving in Norway? Today? Why haven't you told me?" He shouted and runs his fingers to his hair.

"Hey, you have no right to shout at me. Just because you are my older brother. Am just answering your questions. Besides, she is your best friend you should know more about what is happening to her life."

And that hit him in the gut. He's been out of touch. Not knowing what is happening to her. She knows a lot about him, and not knowing events like one of this is a low for him.

"Am sorry okay, what time are they leaving?"

"2 PM I think"

He looks at his watch, it's 1236 pm,  it will take at least 30 to 45 minutes to go to airport from the hotel. he left his car key with Davikah, upstairs.
If he leaves now, there will be a bigger chance he will catch Fahlada before they leave.

"Hello?" Said Cat on the other line.

"You are not joking right?" He asked.

"I don't care if you believe me or not. She is leaving anyway. By the way, this will be the last time am speaking to you about P'Fah. You are so insensitive"
Then she cuts the line.

On the other line

"I am not so helping him to reach P'Fah,  he is so insensitive... what does he sees with that Diva anyway?"

"Cat" called Khloe their cousin from her Khun pa Kylie's.

"That's love I guess, other's can't see what you see if you are talking about the one he loves."

"Love my ass, I think my brother is just blind and insensitive prick. He does not know what he lost when its gone"

"When are they coming back anyway?"

"Indefinite, that is what Aunt Urai told me. P'Fah's dad was wrongfully accused so many years ago.
, that is why he left Thailand. It was only recently that her father got everything back and immediately petition his family."

"Wow, the drama"

"I know, will try to visit them this soon. What do you think?"

"We can schedule, my calendar is a bit heavy this summer" answered Khloe.

Meanwhile ...

"Honey, there is an emergency I really need to go to airport now." As he waits for his grab.

"What? Are you leaving me here? I need an explana..." but she was cut.

"Honey my grab is here. Let me know what you choose okay? I know it will be great. I trust your taste."

Davikah, banged her phone to the table.
The chef was surprised at her client's reaction.

🛫🛫🛫🛫🛫🛫🛫🛫🛫🛫🛫🛫🛫🛫🛫🛫

He runs towards the departure area and looks for a flight going to Norway.

The flight is scheduled at 215 PM. It is now 145 PM. The time he waited for his ride and the moderate traffic caused him delays. He is cursing himself.
Fahlada might have already boarded the plane.

He went near the glass window to see the planes in the Hangar. Then he saw her plane. There it was the Etihad carrier that will bring Fah to Norway.

This is the first time, he will not see Fahlada for a long time. Why didn't she mention that she is leaving? He knows he is too busy with the new role given to him by his father in the company and the wedding preparation. Recently everything is becoming too much. But one thing is for sure he knows he can drop anything if Fah asks him. The only problem is she never asks. That is what hurt him too much. He is so frustrated, he feels like crying. Unmindful of the calls, He just stood there and looks longingly at the plane until it was out of his sight.