fact #17 atomic bomb

Germany and Italy fall into the hands of the Allies, but Japan is still going strong as both soldiers and civilians are willing to sacrifice their lives in order to make the U. S. surrounded. The United States has high casualties and it doesn't look good for them. As a new president comes into play he decided to make a move to save the lives of millions of American soldiers.
The president (who is not in good relations with Socialist leader Joseph Stalin.) got word from  Albert Einstein that the Soviet Union has started to develop nuclear weapons. This, in turn, lead the president to make a bold move. He wanted to make nuclear bombs in order to save American lives and make Japan surrender.
So on August 6, 1945, a U.S. aircraft (B-29)that carried the first nuclear bomb that was in the dropped in the war, codenamed Little Boy, took off and dropped the bomb on the city of Hiroshima.
The whole city was gone with little to nothing left remaining from the bomb. They waited for a day to pass to let the Japanese surrender but they refused to back down. So they decided to go ahead and drop the atomic bomb codename Fat Man. The original target for Fat Man was Tokyo but it unfortunately was too cloudy so the U. S. turn to Nagasaki and dropped Fat Man from the B-29 airplane.
After Nagasaki Japan surrender to save their lives. These nuclear bomb will unfold a new era. The nuclear era and the Cold War.

Welp, this was much delayed but I finished it. So I really hope you learned something and love y'all. -Shycat❤