- Untitled -

"Who is this friend?" Leyla asked. "He's a Titan Wing Sandbuster" Grumblegard answered. "He lives in the Icicle Vale, a day's flight from here. We can make it if we start now. I've seen the dragon; I'll be able to tell him what it looked like."

"Are you sure?" "Yeah. I saw it" "No, I mean that we should head out right now. I mean, making impulse decisions is usually Dak's thing, but..."

"We should do it" Grumblegard said. "I'll give you a map, take Burple and Cutter with you. Aggro's no good in the cold, and you need some dragons behind to defend your village - Huttsgalor, right?"

"Yeah. I'll get going at once. If we know what the dragon is, we can find an antidote for whatever poison it's put in Dak's arm." She turned to her dragon. "Sum, I need you to fly back to Huttsgalor and get Burple and Cutter for me"

Summer nodded. Raising her wings, she jumped into the air and flew around in a circle before diving into the water, ripples spreading in the direction of Huttsgalor.

                         <><><>

Around an hour later, Summer returned, Burple and Cutter in tow. "What's going on?" Burple asked sleepily. "I told you already, we're going to find a dragon who may know how to cure Dak. And we have to go now, before it gets worse."