*6*

WE GOT MY SISTERS STORY BACK!! YYYAYYY

BTW This part is not edited..YET.

ENJOY!! If you liked it pls vote and tell me what do you think I really like to know your opinion !!

*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

   "Don't tell me you don't know her name" the guy with blue mask said.

  "Her name doesn't matter to me, I call her whatever I want," jeff said coldly. I can say at that moment jeff didn't even think about my feelings. I actually expected that from him. But it still hurt me in some way, I mean I've spent at least two and a half months with him and he couldn't even remember my name.

  I felt like Jeff wasn't caring for me, all he was doing was entertaining himself. I felt like I was just a thrown doll that no one wanted. And it actually hurt me. I knew that those things are expected from jeff. And I knew that it was a very simple thing to care for..but I still felt bad.
I looked down feeling hurt I didn't care about what they were talking about anymore. I just didn't.

  "Come here.." Jeff said I looked up a little so I could see him he looked at me wanting me to obey and I did. I started to walk toward them slowly with my head down. I stopped in front of them but didn't raise my head. I was scared, I was scared of both of them.

   "Why are you keeping her?" The guy said looking down at me.

  "She is my slave.." Jeff answered. My heart broke from that word..slave...I was Jeff's slave. It hurt me alot more.

  "What is your name?" The guy asked coldly his gaze was pressed to me.

   "(y/n)..." I said coldly I didn't bother if any of them got mad because of it. The guy slowly nodded and looked back at jeff.

  'Isn't he going to tell me his name?' I thought and looked up at him, I guess jeff noticed so he decided to tell me himself.

    "This is Eyeless jack... Known as EJ" he said and looked at me. I looked at him and nodded slowly and then looked down again. His name was really weird, I looked up just a little bit so none of them will notice me this time and I looked at the holes in his mask I couldn't see his eyes, why was his name 'eyeless' is he blind or something?.

   Jeff and who was called EJ started to talk about weird things and they kept reminding weird names such as 'Ben drowned or slenderman.' Those names were creeping me out since they sounded really weird. I mean who will call themselves 'drowned' do they really drown? And 'slenderman' you can guess how the person looks like just by the name. But it looked like jeff hated who so-called 'slenderman' he kept swearing at him and cursing him, but in those names there was only one normal name and the only female they reminded and it was 'jane' jeff didn't seem to like her. But instead, he sounded like he hated her so much.
And it looked like she caused jeff alot of problems With alot of weird persons, jeff kept calling her names like 'bitch or slut..etc'. At this point, I realized that I was not the only one who was being called like that by jeff.

   Their argument took so long, my legs started to hurt and I started to get sleepy. I looked away and yawned, jeff noticed and looked at EJ.

   "Ok enough for now..I'm going, my princess is tired, we will talk later.." he said and put the stuff in his Jeans pocket and grabbed my wrist.

   "Ok..later then.." EJ said and with that jeff turned around and started walking in the opposite direction to the cabin. I looked back but the guy disappeared into the darkness of the woods.

   I looked back at Jeff, he looked like he was thinking about something, so I decided to be silent. He looked really busy with alot of things. And then I knew why he was so calm in the past few days, he wasn't hurting me or beating me, he would sometimes shout at me. But he calms down quickly. That was somehow good for me, and I will be able to rest from him for a while. And my wounds started to heal. And that was good news for me.

   After a while of walking, jeff let go of my wrist and pulled out the piece of paper that EJ brought for him. He looked somehow mad.

   "J-jeff...c-can I know what is that?" I asked quietly and looked at him. Jeff didn't look back at me he kept looking at the paper in his hand.

   "It's nothing.." he said he sounded really upset and I could tell he was really mad at this point. And it started to scare me since his voice sounded like he was begging for blood. And I knew I should be careful around him. Any mistake will make him snap.

                         ......

    After a while of walking, we finally came back to the cabin, I was exhausted and tired my legs were hurting me so bad I could barely walk. And I guess jeff was tired too because after we came back he didn't waste a minute and sat down on the couch heavily and rested his head on the back of the couch. The paper was still in his hand but he didn't bother looking at it. I guess he was having alot of problems lately.

   I turned around and started walking toward my room and when I was in front of it, I grabbed the knop and turned it so I could go inside.

   "(Y/N)..." Jeff's exhausted voice made me look back at him. He wasn't looking at me but instead, he was looking at the wall above him. His voice sounded annoyed and somehow angry and that scared me, alot. I was scared that he would take his revenge on me.

   "Y-yes...?" I said stuttering and scared of his voice.

   "Where are you going?" He said, this time he was a little calmer but he was still pissed. I turned around to face him he was still looking at the wall, ignoring my attention.

"To my room.." I said coldly and calmly I was still pissed of him since he called me...his slave.... in front of that guy. He looked kinda pissed in the way I answered, but I didn't really care.

"And, who gave you permission?" He said. Is he trying to put up a fight, or what? And do I need HIS permission to go to that dirty room in order to rest?.

"Jeff, I don't need your permission to go and rest. I think it's pretty obvious that I'm tired as much as you..do you really have to argue about everything?... I mean, it's not like I'm your maid or something to ask you about whatever I do and need to do...AND besides all that who gave you the right to call me YOUR SLAVE in front of that friend of yours or whoever he was to you?. You have to know and you NEED to know that I'm a free human being. Do you really think kidnapping me makes you my owner?. Well, if you think like that I will be glad to tell you that no-one owns me and this is something that you can't do anything about..understand!?" I snapped. I just couldn't keep that inside he needed to know those things. My face was red from anger and I was breathing so fast and my heart beatings were insane.

Jeff turned his face to me. His face got red like he wanted to explore his hands were shaking from anger. His eyes were like blood.

"What was that?" He said his gaze was like fire. I feel kinda stupid for saying that now but that was the moment I realized the big mistake I've just done.

I talked back to JEFF!!

And when? While he was on the edge of losing his mind.

"YOU SLUT!!.. IT LOOKS LIKE I DIDN'T BEAT YOU IN A LONG TIME!!" He said. He sounded like he wanted to kill me and burn me on fire. All I wanted right now was to calm him down even if it was a little.

"J-jeff...I-I'm s-s-sorry..I-I didn't m-mean to.." I said but of course, jeff won't listen.

He got up and started walking toward me and then my whole body started to shake my mind froze and my heart started to beat so fast that I was scared it will pop out of my chest at any moment. My hands started to shake.

"It looks like our princess forgot her place..bitch, you fucking passed the red line.." he said and put his hand in his pocket and grabbed his knife pulling it out.

And that was the moment...

I regretted my words...