*9*

I didn't move...I didn't think...but I cried...hard and loud...I cried so much that it made my head hurt, I couldn't handle Jeff anymore...he didn't have mercy, he was too harsh. At that moment I felt like he didn't even have a heart, he couldn't have it...how could someone have a heart and be that cold and harsh and bad and, and.....and...

  I was crying so loudly. And I was shaking uncontrollably I could tell my face was completely red by the time I stopped. I opened my eyes again and looked at myself for the second time. But this time I looked at my face, the strange thing was there wasn't any sight of blood coming out of my eyes or nose and ears there wasn't any blood on my face but there was something else.. I, couldn't recognize myself anymore. I was too pale, and my hair was a complete mess. Those black bags under my eyes made me look like a ghost. And my pale face, and it looked like I lost some weight, it wasn't me...no, this person can not be me. I looked at my hair again and cried harder...my hair...it was horrible...it wasn't my hair, no, my hair was always smooth and it was shining. I loved my hair so much I cared for it the most. I was showering three times a week just to keep my hair beautiful. And it was beautiful I didn't even dare to die it. Since I was scared it will ruin it's natural colour...but now, look at it now... it is not what it used to look like. It's not beautiful anymore.

  I looked back at my waist and reached my hand to touch the carved letters gently, I was looking at the mirror reading his name over and over again, and every time I read it I felt more destroyed and hurt. And to be honest I felt really useless for a strange reason.

    Suddenly I felt a sharp pain on my waist and clenched my teeth and sucked the air. I pulled my hand away and put it on the floor next to my face. I closed my eyes tightly trying to ignore the pain hoping it will smooth down a bit but it was completely useless, the pain didn't get any better instead it started to hurt even more. I moved my hips a bit and started to crawl on the floor, my waist hurt so much it felt like it just had been burnt. I started to cry again and looked around. And tried to call jeff..but I couldn't speak my throat was too dry. I knew Jeff was home. I didn't really want to see him but I honestly needed him. If it was any regular situation I'm sure everyone will prefer suffering over calling him for help. But it was not, I felt like my kidney had popped and the pain made me forget everything I was like a fish out of water. I crawled over and over on the cold ground. I looked at the door hoping jeff would come in, And help me. But he didn't, I was scared if he wasn't home. But it was impossible since I was hearing some sound of knives hitting the wall.

   "J-Jeff..." I whispered softly. It was my first time calling him for help..or actually something else except begging. I cried harder and waved my hand in the air.

    "Jeff...JEFF!!" I screamed with all my strength. And put my hand on my wound crying and waiting for him to come in. In the back of my head, I was scared if he didn't hear me.

   My eyes brightened once I saw the door pushed open. It was the second time that I felt relieved to see jeff. He looked at me and I could tell he was shocked.

   "h-help...p-p-please" I whispered softly j wasn't even sure if he heard me or not. But I was too weak to repeat again so I put my hand on the floor and closed my eyes slowly. And the last thing I saw was jeff running up to me. But before he could reach me I blacked out.

........

    I opened my eyes slowly to see myself laying in the bed on my back facing the dirty old window. I actually felt a lot better I didn't feel pain in my waist. And I could feel bandages all around my waist and down to my hips. I looked around a bit the place was so calm and I could tell it was the night, I couldn't hear any sounds which made me think that jeff wasn't at home. And it was the first time for me to feel bad about it, not because I wanted him around but because I was scared that the pain would come back and if he was not around then who would help me?.

   I felt relaxed...and to be honest I felt so good which was strange since I didn't feel like that in a long time that made me forget about it. I pulled my head up and looked around weakly I saw some bandages and a bottle of Dettol on the edge of the bed and there was a used needle and some other small bottles they looked like medicine to me.

    'Does jeff use this..?' I thought and laid back down feeling a little heavy. I looked up at the wall above me thinking about what my life came to. I even felt surprised... I mean how was I able to stay alive after all the things I went through?
..my body was actually a lot stronger than I thought.

  After what about fifty minutes I felt very thirsty and also hungry. I think it was because I lost blood so my body needed water and food to stay alive...or maybe it was not maybe it was because I didn't have food in a quite long time. I didn't know all I knew was I needed to get something to eat. And I didn't remember jeff saying anything about not leaving my room so I think I was ok...I mean if he said it while I was asleep so that doesn't count, right? I wasn't aware.

  I woke up slowly not to cause any more pain for myself but once my feet reached the ground I could feel pain on my waist but for my luck it wasn't that much to keep me from getting out.

   Slowly but surely I stood to my feet and started to walk toward the door slowly. Walking was really hard since there was still some pain in my waist so I wrapped my hand around myself. Once I reached the door I grabbed the knop and turned it, steeping outside. The light was on but it was a weak old light and the place looked like a haunted place and it was cold. I looked around but I couldn't see jeff anywhere so I think he was out.

   I started to walk toward the kitchen and once I was about to pass the window which was next to the main door something outside the cabin caught my eyes and made me forget everything.

I.saw.a.figure....

   It looked like a, girl?.. I was shocked, I ran toward the window and looked out. The shock made me forget the pain. And yes, she was a girl. Crawling in the ground and her hands were pressed to her head like if she was in so much pain. I then saw her trying her best to reach the cabin. But once she saw me I could tell she was trying so hard to call me for help but suddenly she stopped and put her hand on her chest and then I noticed that she was crying so hard. I wanted to break the door and ran to her. But I couldn't since I knew that the door was locked I put my hand on the window and looked at her I was so nervous and I didn't know what to do.

    After a while, I saw the girl reaching her hand out trying to call me again and she started to wave her hand in the air. At that moment I remembered myself and how I did the same when I was in my room crawling on the floor trying my best to smooth the pain on my waist. And once I saw her like that I couldn't take it and ran to the door praying to God the door would open and to my surprise it DID...the door was not locked!!! I was shocked but before I could open the door a sharp pain hit me in the waist again making me start to shake but I shrugged it off knowing that the girl outside needs my help.

     I opened the door with such a force and ran toward the girl with my right hand pressed to my left waist I couldn't really run probably. But I used all my power to reach her but once I did, the girl stopped moving and passed out leaving me completely confused and scared at the same time...

But I knew one thing for sure, and it was...

  I would help the girl no matter how much it takes....

*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-

Who do you think the girl is? Answer me in the comments.

And I hope you enjoyed if you did vote for it!!

And bye until next chapter!!!