*11*

OMG, I got #4 in scare & #7 in mental breakdown & #3 in jtkxreader!!! I can't believe that!!! my hands were shaking before publishing this chapter lol..

************

"Y-yes....b-but how did you know him??" I asked worried and scared, my voice was completely broken.

   The girl started to panic and she started to shake then looked around.

    "Um, are you ok?" I asked since she didn't answer but instead she turned white.

    "Y-yeah" she stuttered. she looked like if she was way too scared from Jeff and now I was sure that she somehow met him and knew him, she can't be scared for anything.

    "So how did you know him??..." I said a little serious this time. She didn't seem like she wanted to answer.

   "I-I..saw him o-once..in that m-mansion.." She was now really uncomfortable...mansion? What mansion? What is she talking about?..ok, am I the only one that doesn't know anything here?

   "Mansion?...what mansion!?"

   "I don't really know...I don't know what the place was.." She said, well, no. I'm not the only one, I then realized that she didn't know that much either.

    The girl looked down at her hands then looked back at me when she was about to say something she stopped and looked at the carved letters on my waist.

     "Why didn't you fight back...?" she asked, this question broke me and made tears show itself in my eyes...she said it so simply like if fighting him was nothing..like if it was so easy...the question brought all the bad memories that I had during my time in this hell.

    "I..don't dare.." I said and looked at her with tears in my eyes. My voice was dark but sad at the same time.

    "Why?? And why didn't you run away??..you could have easily done that because...he is just a human.." I wanted to punch her... I wanted to drown her...that was the moment I regretted helping her.. I went through pain..just to save her useless life??!!! And brought her here so she can say something like that to me??!!

    "Human??..you call him a human??!! How can you even think about something like that???!!! He is not a human he is a monster!!..he.is.a monster!! If he was just a human I wouldn't have stayed with him for two and a half months!! I would have run away!!..if I only dared to..i was going to run and go back to my life!!...if I only dared to..but I don't..you think I didn't try!!.. You're wrong then!!.. I tried so hard...but
.. I only got new wounds and scars on my body... every time I try to fight back, every time I try to talk back he only gets tougher and that's all!! And you are here saying that he is just a human?? You don't even know him, then why are you saying that!! How can you even think about saying that, if you have only met him once!!" I snapped and by the time I was done I was breathing heavily and I could tell my face was red...

     'Calm down (y/n)!!..calm down!!' I thought and looked down closing my eyes trying to calm myself. I looked at the girl to see her looking at me with dark eyes...WHY THE HELL DOES SHE ACT LIKE IF IT WAS MY FAULT!!!??.. I was so angry but I needed to get more from her. So I breathed slowly.

   "Uh...listen I'm sorry for snapping li-like that at you, I ju-" I didn't finish when she cut me off..ok, let's be honest I felt like I've thrown my pride into the toilet..sadly...

   "No, I'm sorry.." She said, well I'm not the only one here..and I was happy that she understood!! And that made me smile a bit. I opened my mouth to say something friendly but I stopped and looked at the old dirty clock that was hanged above the main door. I panicked and started to shake...it has been two hours since Jeff went out and I was sure he would be back in any minute now..how did I forget about that?!. I quickly looked back at the girl.