15

(Y/N) P.O.V

"Here we are..." Jennifer said and looked at me, I was breathing heavily from running and so was she.

"This is your house...?" I asked and looked at the house, it was actually a beautiful small house, it had a roof on its second floor which you could see everything in the morning but the only thing about it was it was near the forest. I never liked the houses near forests but I wouldn't judge Jennifer because it was really beautiful.

"Yeah, it is...com'n, let's go inside..." she said and walked toward the house, something felt wrong, I didn't want to go, I kept looking around scared that Jeff will appear at any time, I'm sure he knew I ran by now, I hugged myself as I looked into the dark forest we just came out of.

"Wait..don't we have to call someone first? like the cops?" I asked and looked at Jennifer, she looked back at me and was taken back.

"Your right, but we have one problem..." she said and I raised my eyebrow, what is the problem with calling the cops?. Only if she was wanted.

"See, I had one phone and that phone got lost when offenderman kidnapped me.." she said and looked around biting on her lips, I think she didn't want to remember that time, I get her, I don't want to remember the night jeff caught me either.

"So, what should we do...?" I asked nervously, I was paranoid, I couldn't stop looking around me, I knew Jeff wasn't someone to stay silent about that.

"I'm sure we will be fine...can we just go inside, my legs are hurting me..." she said and turned around walking back to the house. We won't be fine, I knew it, I'm sure Jeff will come here, I'm sure he will find me..but, will he kill me? if he didn't how will he punish me?. I swallowed heavily as I thought about all that. I followed Jennifer inside and looked around the house, it was really beautiful, she turned on the lights, I don't know if it was because I spent a lot of time in this disgusting cabin or the house was way too pretty, was our house like that?, I don't think it was that beautiful. Jennifer walked to the couch and sat down and all of the sudden she threw herself into the couch pillows, I think she really missed her home, I won't blame her, I do miss my house a lot too, I want to go back as soon as possible, but I was scared of jeff. Scared from the time I see him again, I don't want to go back there. I don't want to see Jeff again.

*******TIME SKIP******

"Listen, you stay here, I will bring the cops, ok?" Jennifer said and hold my hand tightly looking at my eyes, my hands were shaking so badly I was sure she felt it.

"Ok..." I said barely controlling myself, I told her I couldn't keep going because of the wound on my waist so we agreed that I will stay here since I wouldn't help at anything if I went with her and I will even slow her down, she will go and bring the cops.
I was terrified at first I didn't want her to leave me alone, I was scared that jeff will appear even though I knew jeff doesn't have any idea about this place and he doesn't even know Jennifer was in the cabin, so I will hopefully be save here but for her, it was a different story, she said the offenderman guy can mind follow her or something so it's better for her to go and that was how we made our plan.

"Ok, now, I will go, be save..." she said and went out letting go of my hands she went out and shook her hand in the air, I did the same and closed the door. I walked back inside.

I was terribly scared, it felt like I'm going to faint, my hands were shaking and I was sweating, I glanced at my surroundings, the place was calm...too calm, I didn't want to be alone, no...it was scary, I was scared, I was frozen in my spot not daring to even go and sit on the couch, some lights of the house were still turned off making me feel like jeff was in the house.