.:Chapter 2:.

Woah dude that was a quick update dude-

Book's POV
I opened my eyes to see the pale blue sky above me, fluffy clouds filling the blue void. I realized I fell asleep by the bathrooms and looked around. There was no one in sight. I got up and brushed myself off before stretching and walking around to the front of the building. "Hey book!" I heard someone call out to me.

Taco's POV
I was walking around the clearing, bored, and wandered to the tile floor in front of the bathrooms, where saw was hanging out with lollipop. I just kinda stood around for two minutes before I saw an object walk around the corner. I immediately identified the object as book and froze. I paused and called out. "Hey book!" Book looked somewhat startled and looked in my direction. "..me?" She mumbled. "Yeah!" I smiled softly. She walked over to me uneasily. "So what is it?" She looked everywhere but at me, nervous. "I just wanted to talk about something. Do you mind coming to the picnic tables with me?" She nodded and tried to smile.

We walked over to the tables, not saying a word to each other the entire time. I sat down at the far side of one of the tables, and book as across from me. "So.. about the last challenge.." I started. Book didn't say anything. "Why did you save me?" I asked. Book paused. She looked like she was thinking. Then she looked up at me. "Because you where going to die from the lava of I didn't." I was surprised when she said that, because there's no way that's the only reason. "Book.." I looked her in the eye. She looked down. "I'm.. I'm sorry, taco.." she seemed like she was fighting back tears. "I'm really sorry. I know you might not forgive me, and I understand why, I just want you to know that I'm sorry about everything I said to you and our team." I paused. "Book.." I grabbed her hand over the table. "I forgive you." Book jumped from the sudden contact, and what I just said. There was a spark in her eyes as they lit up, but she didn't say anything. She just stared at my hand gripping hers. "..thank you..." she mumbled. She lightly smiled and grabbed my hand back.

-395 words-

*holds ur hand* 😳😳😳 no homo bro 😳😳😔😔💘💘💖💕💘💖😔😔😔🏳️‍🌈🏳️‍🌈🏳️‍🌈

I'm trash but hand hold??😳😳😳😳