Chpater 3

Athena P.O.V

I opened my eyes from a long sleep and dang it, my head hurts, it is like someone did hit it hard with something. I sat down slowly on my bed while rubbing back of my head softly, but to my surprise, i felt bandage right were it hurts.

I look around for the first time since I woke up and how wrong can I be? I am not even in my room... god am I being kidnapped or something? because this room looks like everything, but my room or a hospital room.

Just at the moment for my questions to be answered by someone, the door of this room opened and the least expected person showed up.

Isn't that the man from the café? What the hell is he doing here?

" I see you are awake," he said closing the door behind him while taking a few steps towards the bed but not too close.

"May I ask what am I doing here?" I asked I mean sure I 'may' ask, but what if it actually turns out that he helped me? I don't want to sound rude

" I found you unconscious and brought you here" was the only thing he said

Ok, how did he found me unconscious?
Why was he there at that time? And where the hell did I got unconscious?

"Oh" was the only thing I could say

" well thank you, sir, for helping me I would take my leave now," I said as I put away the blanket, before standing up from the bed.

Thank god I didn't feel dizzy, if I did that would have been embarrassing.

He looked so emotionless which made him look quite scary

" if you say so" was the only thing he said before getting out of the room

Excuse me, sir, isn't this your house? How the hell I can get out of here if you won't show me the way?

Not even a minute later I heard a knock from the door

" umm, come in?" I gave the permission unsurely

It is not like this is my house or my room anyways.

" Hello Madam, I am king's special driver. King asked me to take you home" oh, he is not as bad as I thought he is.

I smiled at the man

" thank you, sir, I will be really thankful" he nodded before opening the door mentioning for me to get out and I did, he then closed the door softly behind me before leading the way.

This place is so big, it's not too modern to be a Company. It is old fashioned and classic, but beautiful. It looks like it is some kind of castle or something.

And I was right the moment we stepped out I looked back to know what is this place. It is a real castle.

" Madam" the driver man took my attention away from the beautiful castle as he opened the backseat door of the car for me, I got in mumbling a thank you to him. He got in the driver seat before starting to drive.

When I could recognize the familiar areas meaning I am close to my house. I decided to ask the driver to send my thank you to his king?

" Sir, would you please tell your boss thank you in my place? I will be really grateful" he looked unsure before nodding slowly.

The moment I stepped out of the car after saying goodbye, I saw Emy coming out of the house as she ran towards me and gave me a tight hug

" I was so worried! where were you?" She asked still not backing away from the hug.

" I am sorry, I don't know where I was either, but I am fine now" she backed away checking me out to make sure I am alright.

" your head is hurt?" She asked and I nodded