3

(Continuing the first chapter)

"Mr Styles! Can we talk?" I shout with an evil smile, him turning around quickly locking eyes with me. His green eyes looking at me with some kind of emotion I can't decipher.

He walks over to me with his big movements. Long legs looking all too hot in those jeans.

I wish this was one of those romantic books where the two gay guys fall in love the minute they both see each other in the eyes and then get together and live a messy and comical life, until, in the end, they die in each other arms.

That would be nice. Hard to explain why I want it so bad, it doesn't happen in real life. It is not a thing to fall in love at first sight.

Or to be in love at all.

Love is a morbid thing. We fall in love so quickly, and then we lose them, or we fall out of love and hurt the person we loved so much and never wanted to hurt. We can lose that person we love in a second, or they can lose us. We will grieve over that person to an extent that is not healthy in any way, because it's love, which means it's the most valuable person on the planet for you, right?

When people fall out of love it impacts everyone around them, mostly in bad ways. Why was love created if we are able to stop loving someone?

I'm not very fond of love, It ruins friendships and can cause mass destruction if used wrong. It sounds like I'm describing a weapon, it almost is.

It certainly isn't one of those books.

"Yeah what do you want to talk about? Has anyone had any good ideas or something?" He notices me glancing at his lips and looks away, that is awkward, just wanted to see him speak, that's all.

"Yeah, yeah we have some ideas but what I wanted to talk about was a bit more personal..." I lean in closer and keep my voice down in case some of the kids would hear, they don't need to keep spreading more gossip. It gets tiring in class.

"Uh... Y-Yeah sure," he is so awkward at the start but collects himself quickly.

"Stop staring at my ass love. The students have eyes, and so have I," I laugh, almost making the first part sarcastic. I don't mind but students have eyes and ears. And if it gets to the principal or someone higher, we are probably both getting fired, wouldn't be surprised, teachers having sex? That's a bit much for the school I think.

"Don't want them to think we're having sex," i winked, his face was already red, now a whole crimson and wide eyes.

"I didn't- " He cleared his throat quickly, "I didn't know they would see it," He's scratching the back of his neck awkwardly, how can he look so good while being such an awkward person, he was never an awkward person before now. It's like the roles have switched as soon as i was in control.

So he's not the kind to be a dominant. Fun.

I can feel some of the students behind me, for gods sake, they are whispering, probably about the Bordeaux coloured Harry in front of me since i heard his name. They are the worst at whispering these students, They aren't even that close and i can hear almost everything they are talking about.

This whole school already knows he stares at my ass before the end of the day. I am certain of it.

"Gossip really is the only thing these kids are good at," a loud sigh leaves my lips as i finish the sentence, not wanting anyone to hear. Oh well, the drama they create daily apparently isn't enough.

"Wh-What? They know more?" Harry whispers the last sentence so i wouldn't hear it, it is intriguing so i go closer to him, hoping that being in control will make him spill his secrets. There is more and i am too nosy to not know it.