its her

~no one P.O.V~

To say the least it's a normal school day....well for most people

(Inside the classroom)

"Hey alphonse, you ok," edward asked.

To say he was ok was in understatement, he was depressed that he didn't get to see the, the mystery girl now named (y/n)
Atleast he found out her name?.

"Oh its nothing brother" alphonse said with a smile before packing his stuff.

"...whatever you say" edward murdered while the two exited the classroom.

(While walking home)

The elrics said good by to winry while walking, alphonse then got a glimpse of the monestary, 'I cant ignore this feelings, I have to find out about even just a little' with that said he told his siblings he's going somewhere and left leaving the two other elrics looking at him confused.

~alphonse pov~

As I stopped to the monestary I went inside and looked around for a bit until I saw, a shrin, I sighed in disappointment 'what am I even doing no I have a test coming up and I'm getting all worked up for a girl' I scolded myself about to leave.

When I heard humming, I looked the other way and see (y/n) cleaning the rails, I got a good glimpse of her, her shiny (h/l) (h/c), 's-she looks really beautiful up close' I thought as I felt my face heat up.

The she started to slowly turn around, I panicked and went to the shrin and pray, trying my best not to look flustered.

"Excuse, but I'm afraid the monastery is closing up" my eyes shot open looking at her she gave me a gentle look which made me speechless.

"W-well i-i-i" damm am I stuttering, I can feel my holl face heat up.

Then she got closer to me, she crotched down to my level my holl face was heating up at how close she is, she put a hand in my forehead, and placed hers on mine

"Are you ok?" She enlighten "you seem a bit red"
.
..
...
....
.....
......

I ran out there leaving dust behind, I didn't notice that she looked confused for a moment.

I never run so fast in my life, I ran to my house literally slamming the door open startling my hole family.

"AL, ARE YOU OK?!?!" Mom yelled running toward the door step nina following behind.

"I-i-i-m fine, m-m-m-mo-o-o-o-m" I strutted.

"(Whistle) what happened to al" edward whistle coming down stares now leaning on the rails.

"Did you catch a fever" dad asked looking away from his computer having a concern look.
I just looked down trying to get my shoes out of my feet trying to come my flustered face.

"........big brother is flustered,"nina said pointing at him with izzy holding her.

With that I completely stopped my face heating up even more.
.
..
...
....
.....
.......
........
"YOU WENT TO SEE (Y/N) DIDN'T YOU?!" The loud mouth of my brother yelled.

"N-NO I-I JUST NEEDED TO THE LIBRARY!!!" I shouted.

"KNEWS FLASH BIG BRO, YOU HAVE TO TAKE A BUS TO THE LIBRARY!!'' izzy smirked.

My parents looked at me with confused glances, ed and izzy both telling me I went the monastery, while nina was just smiling with a confused look.

"Is (y/n), you girlfriend,"everybody stopped and looked at nina
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
I completely rushed to my room almost knocking down brother from the stares, looking the bedroom door flopping down my bed, our dog Alexander sitting in our rug now looking at me.

"Alexander, I think I blew a fuse" I said

In response I only a barked was replayed.

☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆

Hey guys it's been Ia while sorry I've been busy with school. And corana soooooooo I hoped you enjoyed the chapter

Bye bye nya~