𝒄𝒉𝒂𝒑𝒕𝒆𝒓 𝒇𝒊𝒗𝒆

"𝙮𝙤𝙪'𝙧𝙚 𝙛𝙖𝙞𝙩𝙝𝙡𝙚𝙨𝙨 𝙡𝙤𝙫𝙚'𝙨 𝙩𝙝𝙚 𝙤𝙣𝙡𝙮 𝙝𝙤𝙖𝙭 𝙄 𝙗𝙚𝙡𝙞𝙚𝙫𝙚 𝙞𝙣"

***

Y/n, Harry and Arthur Weasley left the Burrow to see Dumbledore. Only the three of them went because it was a "secret meeting", according to Mr Weasley.

But none the less, Y/n was very very excited that they were going to Hogwarts and couldn't stop talking about how she had been dreaming about it since she was a child. But the two male couldn't understand that what she was saying because the young girl had attended Ilvermorny and suddenly appeared out of nowhere.

When they arrived at Hogwarts, Y/n gasped so loudly that her two companions were afraid she was going to faint. The said girl didn't miss any chance to study every details of the huge castle as they were walking inside it.

She might've looked like a fool to others.

The girl, not noticing the others had stopped walking while she was looking around, bumped into Harry's back with an 'oof' and muttered a 'sorry' , took a step back and looked in front to see what was stopping their trance. Not noticing Harry's pink face.

There stood the all mighty Minerva McGonagall, standing tall right in front of her. Her fierce gaze burning right back into the girl's eyes. Y/n looked away and gulped as she cleared her throat which led the old witch's attention back to Arthur.

"What brings you here, Arthur?" Her eyes turned to Harry, "Nice to see you again, Harry. I hope you're doing well." Harry nodded.

"Nice to see you too, professor."

"I'm sorry to barge in but we have a matter to talk about with Professor Dumbledore. It is urgent." Arthur explained as Professor McGonagall's gaze turned back towards Y/n.

"Um...hi?" Y/n squeaked out and the Animagas raised her eyebrows in surprise. "Very well, he's free for today and currently in his office." With a final look at Y/n, she walked away.

Y/n let out a breath as she looked at Harry with a look, "Is she always like that?"

Harry chuckled, "She's not that scary, I promise you. You'll get used to it."

With that, the trio walked towards Dumbledore's office.

-

They were now in front of the door towards the great wizard's office and she was so nervous and excited at the same time. I mean, who wouldn't be, right? Anyway, Harry knocked three times and Dumbledore opened the door, with a smile on his face when he saw Harry.

"Harry, what brings you here?" Dumbledore's twinkly eyes moved towards Y/n and she smiled at the old wizard which he gladly return.

Arthur cleared his throat to Dumbledore as if reminding him that he was also here. After Dumbledore noticed his presence, he nodded and let them inside his office.

Once, they were all seated, Arthur Weasley explained everything about Y/n. Dumbledore was listening carefully and thinking while stroking his long great white beard.

Meanwhile Harry and Y/n were awkwardly sitting next to each other in silence. And finally, Harry decided to start a conversation with the girl beside him, though it took him a lot of courage.

"U-um, what was it like in America? Do you remember about it or anything?"

Y/n thought for a moment before answering, "Well, as you can see, I don't remember how I got here but I still remember where I used to live. And I don't remember attending Ilvermorny to be honest."

Harry nodded and asked out of curiosity, "So you don't remember what you were doing before you got here?"

'Of course I remember! J.K Rowling cursed me!' The girl nodded.

Before either of them could say anything else, Dumbledore decided to butt in.

"Miss L/n, we've decided that it'd be best if you attend Hogwarts for the time being and I will contact your headmaster to transfer your things here."

Y/n's head was spinning, 'Oh My God! Oh My God! Oh My God! Is this really happening to me?! Okay, Okay, stay calm, they will think you're mentally insane.' She warned herself but she couldn't surpass a big smile spreading across her face.

Dumbledore turned toward Mr Wealsey and Harry. "I'll put her in your care, I trust you, Arthur. And Harry, why don't you introduce a couple of spells to Miss L/n? I'm sure she'll be delighted."

The old wizard winked at Y/n who was embarrassed. Harry replied, "O-of course sir."

They all stood up and Arthur greeted Dumbledore, "So we best be going, thank you for your help, Professor Dumbledore. C'mon, Harry, Y/n"

With that being said, they all went back to the Burrow, where the others were waiting for them.

Even though Y/n might knew everything that might happen, she didn't know what was coming for her.

***

PUBLISHED: 30/03/2020

EDITED: 02/05/2020

EDITED: 04/09/2020