𝒄𝒉𝒂𝒑𝒕𝒆𝒓 𝒔𝒆𝒗𝒆𝒏

❝𝙄 𝙛𝙤𝙧𝙜𝙚𝙩 𝙖𝙗𝙤𝙪𝙩 𝙮𝙤𝙪 𝙡𝙤𝙣𝙜 𝙚𝙣𝙤𝙪𝙜𝙝 𝙩𝙤 𝙛𝙤𝙧𝙜𝙚𝙩 𝙬𝙝𝙮 𝙄 𝙣𝙚𝙚𝙙𝙚𝙙 𝙩𝙤❞ ***

***

Y/n was now waiting in a group of first years, all of the eleven years olds staring at her strangely, probably wondering what a teenager was standing with them. She was instantly pulled towards a group of eleven year old children as soon as they arrived.

She was waiting to get sorted of course, and she felt really awkward around a bunch of children with her only standing tall. They were all staring at her with their big innocent eyes. Y/n stared down at her feet as she awkwardly whistled a random tune.

"Miss, aren't you supposed to be already sorted? Why are you standing here with all of us?"A small kid with light brown hair and huge sparkling hazel eyes and freckles asked her, out of curiosity.

The girl chuckled at him. 'These kids...' "Well you see, I'm the new exchange student from Ilvermorny and I haven't been sorted, just yet. I'm joining the rest of the fourth year. Pretty cool, huh?"

The kids were impressed, their eyes widening, and started chanting altogether at once, "Wow that must be cool!" "Then are you from America? You sounded like one though." "I heard that classes in Ilvermorny are more advanced than the rest of the schools, which means their third year lessons might be the same as Hogwarts sixth year's." "What was your Ilvermorny house?" The same innocent boy asked her, curiosity filled his eyes."

That was when the girl started getting nervous, she didn't really know a thing about Ilvermorny, only that Queenie and Tina went there in Fantastic Beasts and Where to find them. All she did was read the background history of it. Nothing more.

"Ummm....well, umm...." Then she finally remembered the quizzes that she took on the internet,  her results were mostly Horned Serpent and decided that was it.

She snapped her figures as she figured it out, "My house was Horned Serpent. Anyway, what's your name, little one?"

The young boy blushed at the nickname and answered shyly, "B-Blake, it's Blake Ashton, miss. What's yours?"

She muttered under her breath, "cute" but the young boy caught it and furiously blushed at the comment. "Bond, James Bond." She took out her hand as for the boy to shake it but he looked confused and Y/n tried her best not to laugh. The group of children looked at her weirdly and confused, tilting their head to the side.

While Y/n couldn't hold her laugh anymore, the whole hall was filled with her ridiculously loud laughter. She laughed even louder when she replayed their reactions in her mind and fell to the cold hard ground with her, clinching her stomach, trying hard to breathe. Without any warning, the door to the Great Hall opened, with the girl still laughing on the ground.