𝒄𝒉𝒂𝒑𝒕𝒆𝒓 𝒔𝒊𝒙

Sorry guys, short chapter today because it's my 14th birthday and I'm really triggered by the fact that i can't celebrate it. Hope you understand, sorry it took long. And stay safe! Thanks for reading! ❤️❤️

 And stay safe! Thanks for reading! ❤️❤️

"I want it, I got it"

***

When the three of them arrived, Hermione went straight towards Y/n and started asking questions.

"Hermione, I'll tell you everything later. Right now, I need rest."

Hermione pouted a bit but she respected her wishes. So the tired girl wobbly went inside Ginny's room and dropped herself on the bed. Then she asked herself.

'Did I really just meet Dumbledore and Professor McGonagall? Or am I just dreaming?'

She slapped herself.

It hurt.

Then again.

She could feel her cheek reddening but slapped herself again.

Until someone came into the room, and called her out, "Y/n, mum prepared some snacks downstairs-- BLOODY HELL! WHY ARE YOU SLAPPING YOURSELF?!"

Ron ran into the room and pulled her hands away from her face to prevent her from hurting herself even more.

Y/n's cheeks were burning bright red and then slowly returned to pink. She stared at the red head in front of her.

"I'm not dreaming, am I?"

Ron have her a confused look, not knowing how to answer. "You're...not..?"

Then the girl signed, "I'm so sorry, Ron, this all feel surreal and it was so sudden. But if I was dreaming, I don't really want to wake up. My life's really boring, have nothing to do every single day, ya know? I just want something interesting to happen in my life for once."

Ron looked dumbfounded, staring at her like she had gone crazy. Y/n then realized that he probably didn't understand what the hell she just said so she chuckled.

"Never mind that, what were you going to tell me any?"

Ron's face turned pink a little, "W-well, mum prepared some snacks for you in case you're hungry. Feel free to come downstairs and eat it if you would like." He shyly grinned at her before shaking his head and went out of the room.

He muttered to himself under his breath, "Well, that was interesting."

Meanwhile Y/n leaned back into the mattress and stared at the ceiling.

"...is this all just another daydream?"

-

September 1st

"Come on Y/n, I swear you'll be surprised when you see Hogwarts. So hurry up, or we'll miss the train."

Hermione pulled Y/n out of the room while the American was very nervous.

"N-no, I've been waiting for this moment my whole life" She took a deep breath, while talking to herself, "I can do this!"

"Yes, you can do this so let's go!" With that, they all went to the train station.

When they arrived at Platform 9 3/4, Y/n was yet again, afraid. Why? Well, let's just say she had anxiety. She was afraid of what was about to come and couldn't help but get a really bad feeling in her stomach but she did her best to push that thought away and enjoy the moment she was waiting for her whole life.

"Come on, Y/n, I'm telling you, you won't get hit by the wall. It reminds me of my first time coming here." Hermione interrupted her thoughts and smiled a little at her old memories.

"...right. This is my first time so I have the right to be afraid." She took a couple of deep breaths and run towards the wall , eyes shut tight, before muttering, "Here goes nothing." When she was sure she made it, she opened her eyes slowly and blinked.

"Oh my gods, I made it!" Y/n exclaimed excitedly before seeing other wizarding families, some crying, some laughing, some neutral as the parents waved their children as they got on the train.

"See? Told you it wasn't hard." Behind her came Hermione and the rest with happiness and excitement presented on their faces.

"Off you go then, you won't want to miss the train." Mrs Weasley suggested as she hugged each of her children before turning towards Y/n. "If you need something, you can always owl me, dear." And pulled her into a warm hug.

'I swear, who made this woman so heart warming?'

The girl smiled at the older woman sweetly before saying,"Will do, Mrs Weasley."

Just after that, Mr Weasley came to Y/n and muttered to her, "It'd be best not to tell your situation to anyone else, you're attendance will be remarked as an exchange student from Ilvermorny. Please keep a low profile and stay out of trouble." As she thought he was finished, he said again, "Oh and also don't tell anyone your real name and that you're a descendant of Merlin, your fake name will be Y/n Jewell. Tell the rest on the train. Enjoy your time in Hogwarts, Miss L/n" By the time Y/n nodded, everyone finished their goodbyes.

With that, they all went on the train while Y/n was processing everything in her head. She then told the rest about it while they nodded eagerly.

"Aww man! I was gonna brag to everyone that I had Y/n L/n sit in my room!" They all laughed at Ron's comment.

Just like that, Y/n was slowing coming towards her doom and her glory. I wonder what will happen to her myself.

***

PUBLISHED: 09/04/2020 (MY BIRTHDAY! YAYY!)

EDITED: 02/05/2020

EDITED: 04/09/2020