𝒄𝒉𝒂𝒑𝒕𝒆𝒓 𝒕𝒆𝒏

❝𝒀𝒐𝒖 𝒘𝒆𝒓𝒆 𝒎𝒚 𝒄𝒓𝒐𝒘𝒏❞

❝𝒀𝒐𝒖 𝒘𝒆𝒓𝒆 𝒎𝒚 𝒄𝒓𝒐𝒘𝒏❞

***

One by one of the students came to put their names inside the Goblet Of Fire, Y/n watched them pass by. She was zoning out into space while, beside her was Hermione who was reading her usual book.

She snapped out of her daydream when Cedric came into the hall with his friends while laughing out loud. Her eyes went to Cedric just as he went inside the circle Dumbledore drawn and put his name into the Goblet. Eventually her eyes met Cedric's and she caught him smile a bit before turning back to his friends and the rest of the people cheered, patting him in the back.

Y/n let out a deep sign causing Hermione to look at her. She slightly out her book down and bend her head close to Y/n.

"You like him, don't you?" Hermione asked her in a hush tone.

The girl almost fell to the ground.

"Wot?" She snapped her head to Hermione, "What are you talking about? I don't like him, heck I barely even know him!" She almost raised her voice but she kept it low.

Her mind couldn't let go of how Cedric died and went to Twilight. She snorted at that thought letting Hermione to raise a brow.

"I dunno, you seemed into him by the way you were looking at him." She picked up her book again and continue reading. Before Y/n could reply, she heard people cheering and when she looked at who it was, the Weasley twins.

"AHAHA YESSSS!" They both came running in while holding a vile in their hands. People clapped as the twins walked towards our direction and Hermione turned around while grinning, " It's not going to work."

Fred and George turned towards Hermione and went to both of her sides, "Oh yeah? And why is that?"

Y/n decided to cut in before Hermione could reply, " You see that line? It's called an age line, Dumbledore drew it himself." The brightest witch of their age looked at her in shock, probably wondering how she knew that.

The twins turned towards her, "So?"

She tried to look calm while in reality she wanted to laugh so bad at the outcoming results. This time, Hermione continued, "So," she scoffed, "a genius like Dumbledore couldn't possibly be fooled by a dodge of pathetically dimwitted as an Aging Potion."

Fred and George's grins never disappeared, " But that's why its so brilliant-"

"-because it's so pathetically dimwitted."

Meanwhile, Y/n was letting out quiet snorts beside them while covering her mouth and the twins turned towards her again, George wrapped an arm around her and Fred did the same on her opposite side.

"See? Y/n knows that our plan is genius, right?" Fred asked her as Hermione turned away.

"Yes, it is brilliant, just don't be angry at each other alright?" Y/n giggled before she pushed them away. The boys were confused but they stood up and went near the age line. They shook the vials, "Ready Fred?"