Moon 38 || March 8, 2020

Clan Stats

Season: Green-leaf | [3/3]
Weather: Hot
Event: None

🐾

Prey: 12
Herbs: 18
Sticks: 7
Border Strength: 0/20

🐾

Cats: 12 (-2)
Shadow: 1 (-1)
Shades: 1
Mists: 0
Healers: 1
Healer Apprentices: 0
Drifts: 1 (-1)
Apprentices: 3
Queens: 0
Kits: 5
Prisoners: 0

🐾

Pets: 1
Herbivores: 1
Carnivores: 0
Other: 0

🐾

Dens:
Shadow's Den: 1 (1/1)
Shades' Den: 1 (1/5)
Mists' Den: 0
Healers' Den: 1 (1/5)
Drifts' Den: 0
Apprentices' Den: 2 (3/20)
Nursery: 0
Prison: 0
Small-Medium Den: 0
Large Pet Den: 0

🐾 Clan News 🐾

The small cat knew they had to make it. The clan was dying, and it would never be saved. And their family...the cat needed to be with them. It was a shame they were noticed...

Speckledpaw attempted to escape, but was caught!

An injured apprentice decided they could do it though. They ran and ran, making it out. They were poorly trained and injured though...They had died right after crossing the border, and Garpaw's body was found later.

Garpaw escaped, but was killed by their injuries!

An apprentice sat near the entrance of the camp, thinking of how to get to their family- escape was the only way, right? They didn't want to believe it, but it was true. An older cat, Sharpmoss beckoned for Honeypaw to follow them on a patrol. As they did their duties, Honeypaw wondered. Sharpmoss gave her a curious gaze.
"What are you thinking about?" Honeypaw shifted, not wanted the Shade to know of her wishes.
"Escape? Is that it?" the green-eyed cat spoke calmly...A bit too calmly. In an instant, the older cat leaped onto the apprentice and knocked her out cold. Sharpmoss called for Sunsetbelly and set off, to escape.

Sharpmoss and Sunsetbelly escaped and kidnapped Honeypaw!

Honeypaw will have to ask Sharpmoss what they can and can't do. Sharpmoss may starve them, hurt them, make them do things, hide them, and more. Honeypaw can try to escape though.

Garpaw and Stormkit weren't healed and died...

Emberpaw wasn't healed and is now severely injured. [-3 Energy]

Applepaw wasn't healed and is now injured. [-2 Energy]

There were strange scents on the territory, disgusting ones. What should the clan do?

The Mists and Drifts are sleep deprived! [-1 Energy]

Applepaw is old enough, but not skilled enough to rank up.

Ploverwing and Nightfeather are paused.

Tulipfrost's Stats

Event: None
Prey: 4
Herbs: 0
Sticks: 0
Border Strength: N/A
Cats: 1
Dens: N/A

🐾 Tulipfrost News 🐾