Moon 122 || June 13, 2020

DriftClan Stats

Season: Leaf-fall | [2/3]
Weather: Windy
Event: None

🐾

Prey: 22
Herbs: 83
Sticks: 48
Border Strength: 4/20

🐾

Cats: 13
Prophet: 1
Bloodfall: 1
Silktouch: 1
Stars: 3
Healers: 2
Healer Apprentices: 0
Auras: 4
Apprentices: 1
Queens: 0
Kits: 0
Prisoners: 0
Pets: 2 (2h, 0c, 1n)

🐾

Dens:
Prophet's Den: 1 (1/1)
Stars' Den: 1 (3/3)
Healers' Den: 1 (3/5)
Auras' Den: 1 (5/10)
Apprentices' Den: 2 (2/20)
Nursery: 1 (0/5)
Prison: 0

🐾 DriftClan News 🐾

A promise was broken; one side of a former deal has been broken. It wasn't necessarily Tarantula's fault, but...She did promise the clan to them. Sxlkyclaws mulled over what happened to the deal, a plan forming in his mind.
'The prophet would allow you to request for sacrifices any time you please.'
'Even a prophet, just for you to use.'
Sxlkyclaws knew what he was going to do.
"Oh Rubbledust~! How are you doing?" Sxlkyclaws dragged the leader into the dreamland with him, causing Rubblestar to look around in confusion before realizing what was happening.
"...You're not our god anymore. I request for you to allow me to leave." Rubblestar instructed monotonously, not wanting to stay anywhere near Sxlkyclaws.
"Would you like to sacrifice somethibg in exchange?" Sxlkyclaws grinned maniacally, enjoying the annoyed, flat look Rubblestar game them, "Oh no, I'm sorry- I forgot about your new law. You can't." However, at the reminder about the rule, Sxlkyclaws looked annoyed.
"Send me back. Now." Rubblestar wasn't amused, not in the slightest. He was also wary of whatever the spirit has planned...It definitely wasn't good for him or the clan.
"Well, I'd like to carry out what was a part of my deal with Tarantula!"
"...And what is that?" the leader asked the spirit.
"'Even a prophet for you to use,'" Sxlkyclaws recited, "which means you, Rubbledust can be possessed by me if I wish for it." Rubblestar looked sick.
"Surely you can't do it now since I'm not the Prophet that is required."
"Well, there's probably a cooldown or chance that it would fail, but at least I get to do it for a bit~!" A half faded shadow lurked on the ground, making its way to Rubblestar, who attempted to sidestep but failing after multiple successes. Rubblestar's face went from his normal expression to a grin much like Sxlkyclaws', while Sxlkyclaws grew a slightly stiffer posture, though not by much. Rubblestar, though really the possesser, dragged a claw through his body, digging deep into his own pelt. Rubblestar amd Sxlkyclaws both gritted their teeth, though an amused look was there, more so in Sxlkyclaws' than Rubblestar's.
"I guess we both feel the pain, so it seems! This is interesting..." Sxlkyclaws gave Rubblestar a glare, showing that it was really Rubblestar glaring, but no attention was paid to it by the spirit.
"Let's go to your little clan and tell them Sxlkyclaws needs a sacrifice!"

Sxlkyclaws has possessed Rubblestar's body and demanded a sacrifice. Rubblestar can still use commands, though they have a 30% chance of failing. Sxlkyclaws can also put in commands for Rubblestar with a 70% success rate. Commands refer to both normal commands and treason commands.

Cats who don't have warrior names and are old enough should use /change name to (new name)!

BreezeClan Stats

Season: Leaf-fall | [2/3]
Weather: Lightly Snowing
Event: None

🐾