Moon 100 || May 20, 2020

Global Event: Moon 100!
Happy moon 100! :D
Thank you so much— <3

This moon, gameplay will be a bit different. Normal commands will not work. Don't worry, injuries won't worsen and attacks won't happen this moon.

Instead, everyone will be dropped into an area where they can move around a square and collect items like herbs, prey, sticks, border points, pets, cats, bonds, and other special items. (Reinforced claws, shields, quick use herbs, etc.) Use commands like /north, /east, /south, and /west in separate comments to do so. Cats can normally move up to 15 times on the grid, but that can be extended using a means that will be covered later. Cats will start at full health, which is usually 20, but will change depending on stamina, which will be covered later.

However, there are also traps that deal damage and enemies that will attack if you enter their square. You can either fight them or flee. If you fight, use /defend and it will do what it normally does. If you flee, use /run (direction) and you will have a 50/50 chance to escape. If you succeed, you've ran away, but if you fail, you're still in the same square and the enemy got a hit on you. You may try to flee again, if you wish.

If a cat is on the same square as you, both cats will be notified that someone (the other will remain anonymous) is on the same square as them in PM from DracoDragonGirl. You may choose whether to ignore, fight, or flee. (/ignore, /defend, and /run [direction] ) After both people make the choice, the actions happen, and if at least one cat chooses to fight, another round begins.

If a cat is defeated, their inventory is dropped onto the square they were defeated on and the next cat who is on their square gets the loot. Depending on what option the cat that died chose in PM, they might die, be severely injured, or not be effected the next day.

There will be more skills than fighting/healing (which will be used as a replacement fighting skill for healers) skill though, since some cats have a low skill. There are three more skills: intelligence, perception, and stamina.

- Intelligence allows cats to use special items and have chances to do extra damage in battles.
- Perception allows cats to catch glimpses of who cats they see are and what they are carrying.
- Stamina gives cats extra health and extra moves on the board

Every cat can have 10-20 points to place into the extra skills, randomized. Charts will be in the comments.

Those with level one or zero fighting skill will have their skills randomized 2-4. This means Norange, Spots, Rock, and Ashkit have level 4 and Rubblekit and Duskkit have level 2.

Rock and Ashkit didn't answer in PM, so they will automatically not be injured, nor die. Their point spreads have been randomized too, meaning Rock has 4 intelligence, 2 perception, and 4 stamina and Ashkit has 5 intelligence, 1 perception, and 7 stamina. This can be changed by saying what you want to change it in PM before you do anything.

Besides everyone getting the rewards, there is something else at stake. Sxlkyclaws will bless the clan who got more rewards with 5 moons of total safety and curse the clan who got less rewards with 5 moons of boosted attack chances.

Good (or bad, how would you know?) luck! :D

Clan Stats

Season: Leaf-bare | [1/3]
Weather: Windy
Event: None

🐾