The Best of Friends

A black blur darted throughout the clear blue skyways and swooped down landing on a cliff by the shoreline found out to be a sleek black scaled dragon with green eyes ridden by a boy wearing an armored suit and metal peg leg.
~Hiccup~
|First person view|
After a long exciting ride with Toothless we landed on a cliff by the shoreline for a rest and hang out session pulling off my helmet and armor. Toothless stretched his wings yawning his teeth disappearing into his gums, poking at my side lovingly with his snout making me giggle. "Haha! Enough enough Toothless!"I yelped laughing hysterically, he stopped and tackled me playfully and licked my entire face in one stroke with his eyes sparkling with glee,leaving a trail of dragon drool. "Yuck Toothless!" I yelled punching him playfully, as we rolled around. I kissed him softly on top of his head and took out my map and dragon information sheets locating where to go next, while Toothless slept peacefully rolled up in a ball.
I laid back onto Toothless as if he were a pillow deciding to go up north to search for undiscovered dragons to study tomorrow.

~Toothless~
|First person view|
I pretended I was asleep till my best friend had fallen asleep himself shapeshifting into my human form feeling his soft brown hair with my hand smiling and kissed him on the lips holding him close to me gripping onto his waist with my free arm hugging him from behind.

"I love you Hiccup..."I whispered into his ear transforming into my dragon self drifting off to sleep...

-edited-