A Drunken Fool

*A/N: I know that Hiccup's eyes are green, but I wasn't comfortable with it so please excuse my way of thinking. I know it's weird v.v lol
Hiccup opened his door slowly,gesturing Don to come in. Don shrugged before shape shifting into his human form and staggered inside bumping into furniture."Hey Don,you okay?"Hiccup looked up at him worriedly."I am puuurrrrfectly fine!!"Don yelled in a drunken tone,just before tripping over a stool landing on top of Hiccup."D-Don?"Hiccup called out blushing,In response Don pressed his pointer finger on Hiccup's plush lips making a 'shhhh 'sound as he leaned in for a kiss."Hiccup, believe me or not I love you so fucking much..."Don whispered caressing the Brunette's cheek(FACE cheek >_>)."Oh stop with that drunk foolishness,now let me get you in bed.."Hiccuped replied hiding his flushed face attempting to drag Don to bed failing horribly."No no no it's the truuuth Hic!!"Don yelled grabbing Hiccup from behind holding onto his waist,nuzzling into his neck."Ahhn,enough Don.." Hiccup mumbled blushing still.
"Never~ !"Don shouted teasingly lifting up Hiccup with his arm,holding Hiccup up on his shoulder."Put me down,now!!"Hiccup protested kicking his legs furiously out of embarrassment."Not until I'm done showing you how much I love you...~"Hiccup gulped at his statement,as Don threw him on his fur covered bed."I love you Hiccup,I really do..."He continued gazing into Hiccup's sparkly hazel eyes,slowly untying the strings to Hiccup's shirt pulling it off."Mmm,I always wanted to do this with you..."He added pressing his hand on Hiccup's smooth chest flicking at his pink lush nipples,making the brunette shiver in pleasure."Oh Don..."Hiccup moaned out gazing up at his pursuer."Shh,just let it happen.."Don whispered in his ear nibbling on it,ripping off Hiccup's pants along with his underwear QUITE easily,slipping a finger in his tight little virgin hole impatiently,making the brunette whimper in confusion and pain moaning slightly.(A/n: There goes your childhood,hahaha!)Not wanting to wait any longer Don forced in two more fingers thrusting them in and out scissoring Hiccup's bottomless pit.(Ha bottomless pit ;D...)Hiccup moaned loudly from this unknown sensation his eye brows furrowing in pleasure,Don noticed and smirked biting his lip pulling out his fingers making Hiccup yelp from the loss."It's okay,I'm giving you more than just fingers..."Don reassured him winking,as he pulled out his long rocky friend,penetrating into Hiccup's porthole forcibly,grunting loudly thrusting into him roughly.
--------------//Time-Skip//---------------
~Toothless;Don~
|First person view|
-The next day-
I can't believe we actually fucked,it was so amazing!!I should get an award for being the best lover,ha... I smiled watching Hiccup sleep peacefully in my arms against my chest,fondling with his perfect light brown hair. Not noticing him stir awake till I felt a cold small hand press against my chest softly. I loosened my grip in response letting Hiccup get up, smiling at him warmly.
*(A/n: Yes I know bad chapter end but fuck it!xD)